Its going to be a great day, i can feel it!

Freya's POV ~

Today was the last day of the weekend. Blah...its almost the end of the school year, just a month left...
When I woke up, I looked around my room and then stopped on the closet. I somehow got out of bed and then picked out my clothes.
I picked a lose tribal black and white crop top, light pink skinny jeans and some black high tops. (Picture)

I went to the bathroom and got a towel form the hamper then took a warm shower. After the shower I changed into my clothes, brushed my hair then went to the kitchen.

Memories started flooding back, my adoptive family would live here, eating playing. After I left, they disappeared and I got the house.

I felt my stomach growl so I made coffee and cereal. All we have is barely anything. I'll go shopping later.

After I was done eating, I put my bowl in the sink. I sat on one of the couches in the living room and started watching TV. Doctor who was on and it was the new doc. I grabbed my phone and scrolled threw my stuff on wattpad. I got wattpad to write my story's and rant.

Just then I heard a loud thump on the ceiling where Molly's room is and then it was followed by an Ow. Well Molly's up! I'll get her to go shopping. I grab a pen and paper and start writing down stuff we need.

Milk, eggs, bread, PIE,coffee, bacon, juice, salad, steak,lemonade and Ben and Jerrys ice cream.

Then Molly walked In still in her clothes from yesterday.
"Guess what sleeping beauty!"
I say all happy. "What..." She sounds really tired...oh well!

"You get to go shopping for groceries!" I say handing her a list. She groans then Walks back to her room to change.

It's going to be a great day, I can feel it!