Headace and school

Molly's pov

My fear is needles.   I hate those things. At least Shawn was there. I felt super embarrassed.

When I got home I talked to Shawn. I'd invite him over for dinner but I needed to take a shower. Besides we didn't have many groceries. So after Shawn left I went grocery shopping and stole dinner. Pre- made pizzas!  When I got home I popped the pizzas in the oven and sat down. I heard freya groan. I walked upstairs and found freya holding her head.

Molly= M
Freya= F

M- you ok ?
F- my head hurts.
M- oh ok well I'll go get some Motrin.

I walked downstairs and found the Motrin and got a glass of water. I steadily walked up the stairs and gave her the Motrin and water. She climbed into bed and didn't wake up until the next day.

*skips til the morning*

I cooked some eggs and left them on the counter. I can't eat eggs but freya can. I ate some Nutella on bread and got ready for school. By the time I was done Freya was up. She screamed and ran back up the stairs. "IM LATE!" I heard her screech.

I took my keys and left for school. I wanted to get in trouble but ehh. To much work. I'm exhausted. I stayed up on my phone all night texting Shawn.

When I arrived Shawn picked me up and took me to class. It was nice having him there.

While I was being carried around I noticed flyers for the party tonight for school. Ehh party's aren't really all that fun but crashing them is.

Hope you enjoyed the part kiddens_are_life wrote!

- rainbow ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜