Torture

Freya's POV~

When I put the girl back to bed, I changed into all black. But I don't have black shoes so I put on red ones.

I quickly left the house, accidentally slamming the door. I flinched then waited for a few seconds then l left.

I was looking for Eric by myself, yea it's stupid but, I need answers and I won't get then siting around.

I had my backpack with my magic book. The book was to help me so I won't forget my spells, that happens a lot.

I walked past a dark ally when I was pulled in. There was a hand on my mouth and on my shoulder pining me to the wall. I heard laughter in the background so there was more.

"I'll give you three chances to give me your spell book!" The man pining me said. I started rambling about how I can't when I'm pinned to a wall, and he still had his hand on me.

He let me go and I looked like I was going to give him my book. I pull out fake version of it. I'm prepared. I give him the book and then two of his goons pin me to the wall.

"Alright you witch, let me show you how demons pl-" he stopped saying what he was going to say when he opened the book. In the book was written, SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKA! In big bold letters.

I let out a chuckle. He looked up at me then threw the book at me. "Take her to Eric!" Boomed the man. And the. Henchmen teleported me to a room all white. They sat me in a chair that was in the center of the room. I then noticed a table in the far corner of the room. I couldn't see what was on it.

Then Eric, well the demon or whatever he is now walked in.
"Hello Freya." He said.
"I heard you fooled my greatest well, third greatest demon. Well don't worry, I won't kill you. I just want to send a message to your friends. And also I couldn't kill you, your my releaser, you freed me." My eyes widened , how could I have released that!

"Keep your thoughts to yourself Freya. Now onto a deal. I let you go without harm, if you give me your black magic book, and again nothing will harm you. But your friends..."
"NO!" I said confidently.

"I'll come back later to see if you reconsider my offer." With that he walked out.

The goons left behind him and shut the door. I was trapped.

It felt like hours before he walked in but this time, he was alone.

"Now, Freya, last chance. Yes or No?"
He said move if his hands side to side.
"No!" I say again.

"Very well, I'm sorry Freya, but i can't send you back unharmed now."
He picked up a tool from the table. It was a medal stick with a symbol on the end, it was a demon symbol.

He dipped the symbol part in hot boiling water. He then pulled the strap of my shirt down and burned the mark in my front right shoulder.

I tried not to scream, but I did. He tourtred me a Lille with a knife, giving me cuts.

When he was done i almost passed out. Then something unexpected happened. Thea walked in, she was wearing a long white gown and no shoes.

"Daddy?" She said. I would've done something if I could move.
"Yes princess?" Came the demon in Eric. "I got the information. Her book is hidden in a safe inside of her basement. I don't know the code though." The demon laughed and said.
"It's fine, we don't need a code."

Then I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in my bed and Molly and Shawn were standing above me. Thea at the doorway.

What happens next??
I hope you enjoyed!!!!
- rainbow ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜