Why Freya

Molly's POV-

When I walked I was going to say something then I heard "I DONT GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF YALL!" Play on a Freya's phone.

"FREYA?" I walked in on Freya dancing on a the couch, wearing a purple unicorn shirt, blue jean shorts, knee high rainbow socks and suspenders that were also rainbow. To top it off she was wearing a bow tie and fez.

She stopped dancing and looked at me blushing. "Hey molly..." She said.
"We need to talk!" I said

Freya's POV~

I jump off the couch and walk towards her. "Yes?" I say.

"You used black magic!" She screamed at me "YOU RUINED THE SHACK BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ACT!"
"I didn't mean it..." I say.
"THEN WHAT!? What did you mean!?"
"CAN YOU STOP YELLING AT ME!"
I throw my hands in the air and Molly paces back and forth.
"TELL ME WHAT YOU MENT!"
" I DONT KNOW!" I felt my face getting hot and my eyes tearing up. The last time I cried was when I left my adopted family.
"BLACK MAGIC?! SHAWN TOLD ME ITS DANGEROUS!"
Then I stopped, who the hell is Shawn?
"Who the hell is Shawn!?"
"My boyfriend! He's a warlock!"
I felt a little betrayal, why could she not tell me this? "And you didn't think to tell me about him!"

"I didn't want you to know!"
I looked at her then said
"I can't take you seriously right now!"
She looked mad then said,
"I CANT TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY RIGHT NOW!"

"OH YEAH WHY NOT?!"

"YOUR OUTFIT IS THE REASON!"

"THEN ILL GO CHANGE!"

"FINE!"

"FINE!"
I walk off then slam the door and change.

What will happen next? Will Freya meet this Shawn Molly has been hiding? Or will she tell about Eric,  the charming but mysterious boy she met?

-rainbow ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜