Stolen Book

I walked downstairs to find Freya on the couch, bleeding and un-conscious. Me and Shawn rapped her in bandages the. Shawn carried her to her room because she was to heavy for me. When she was on the bed, Thea walked in.

Few seconds later, Freya woke up, her eyes bounced to Thea. She pointed at Thea and almost said something, but then passed out.

I walked over to Thea.
"What do you know?" I asked with a little anger in my voice.
"Nothing."
"Ok..." I didn't trust her. I had to get her away from Freya.

I took Thea's hand and We walked to her bedroom. I tucked her in and sang her to sleep. I walked out the door to find Shawn.

"Why do you think Frey pointed at her?" He asked.
I shrug my shoulders and we walk to the living room.

We walked downstairs and sat on the couch. He laid across the couch with his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair.

I turned on the tv and ate some grapes. I would occasionally slip a grape in shawn's mouth. I looked at the wall and phased into la la land. A place I went to quite often.

I was snapped out of my thoughts to hear Freya scream.

"FREYA?"

I ran upstairs with Shawn and see Freya passed out on the ground and Thea next to her seeing if she was okay. "What happened!"
"Eric" Thea answered. How did she know about him? " where!"
"Kitchen."

walked down the stairs with stealth and found Shawn was behind me. 

I didn't know what to do.

I went in to the kitchen and sure enough Eric was there. I started to say the black magic spell but Shawn stopped me. Ugh.

He castes it. I watched as he took his hand and put it before him. Then locking his wrist. He said the words and hit Eric in the face. Eric didn't budge. Eric advanced towards me and Shawn tried again. After that I casted a spell that pulled Eric into the air.
I flicked my hand and Eric flew across the room. He then pulled me into the same spell but pulled me towards him. He then kissed me and then threw me back across the room. Shawn looked at him and put a resistance spell on me. Then he took a piece of smashed wood and threw it at Eric. Eric teleported and came back with a book. It was black and had a willow tree on it. He then ran to his car. The resistance spell wore off and I ran towards Eric. I casted a freeze spell but Eric resisted. Then I heard Eric cast a spell. Dark clouds came out of Eric's car and approached me.

Once the clouds I reached me I started choked. I couldn't breath. I felt the poison in my throat from the clouds. I fell to the ground. I tried moving but I couldn't.