Shawn frost

My mind ran back to the boy who kissed me. I don't even know his name! I heard my phone go off and it was a text from that boy!

Molly- m
Boy- b

B- let's go to the mall!

M- great!
-----

I ran and got dressed into my black leggings, a tight tank shirt and a leather jacket then my boots.

I left Freya a note that says I'm going out. After that I then got my keys and left. But not after grabbing an apple.

When I arrived, we met in front of rue 21. "Hey!" I said moving a peace of hair out of my face. We kissed for a while. Sparks were flying! Then the other guy said "Could you not?!"

We broke apart and I rolled my eyes.
The guy face palmed and his gaze landed somewhere else. He was kinda cute, but I'm with someone else!

"I don't even know your name." I said shyly. " I'm Shawn Frost. And you are?"
"Molly Mendes."
"So where do you want to go Molly?" Asked Shawn.
"I'm not sure." I sit on a bench and scrolled threw my phone.

I could hear Eric whisper.
"She's kind of cute..."
"Back off dip shit!" Shawn says.
"I can't just let her go." He says
"You can and you will!"

"Hey Molly me and Eric," he pints to his friend "Will be right back."
I nodded and they walked out side.
I did an invisibility spell and bought up with them.

They were fighting. But with magic?!
Shawn got really hurt and fell. I didn't know what to do so I used the spell that Freya used on that guy that attacked her. But before I could finish Eric ran off. I ran to Shawn and he said a few words and I was visible.

"Don't say that spell ever again..."
"Why?"
"It's black magic."
Then he passed out.
I got mad at Freya for using black magic. Why would she!

To be continued...