Confessions

Skippy's pov.

"Freya." I say
"yes." She says.
"I like you...."

I saw Freya blush a little.

"I like you to Caleb"

I sat in shock.

Then I turn to Molly and see Shawn and her making out with Chains on their wrists.

That's awkward.

I turn back to Freya. she was starring forward.

Her eyes sparkled. Then a tear fell down her cheek.

"what's wrong Freya."
"It's nothing. I'm just thinking."
"about what?"
"a way to get out."

I scanned the room. There was a pipe but was small to climb out of. The door was locked. I think.... But we also had chains on our hands. What am I talking about their witches.

"can you use a spell to get out?" I say.

Freya face palmed and undid all the chains.

Freya's POV~

When I got everyone free I thought how to escape.

Caleb took my hand.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"Peachy" I respond.

I let go of his hand and walk to the door. I place my hand in the middle and chant a few words. I stand back and the door glows a bright purple.
Then the door disappears in a purple flash of light.

"Let's go." I say dryly walking out of the room.
They follow behind me quickly. I find a room of weapons. I grab a bow and arrows, duel pistols and a tracker.
The others grabbed guns. I grab a dagger when I walk out.

Molly's pov

I look at shawn. I cant fire a gun. It hurts me. So i grab a bow and a quiver filled with arrows.

I looked like katniss.

I looked at shawn and he looked at me. We kissed and left. Freya was in the front on guard. Skippy was looking at her. She had her pants loaded with guns. I had found a strap for your leg to hold a pistol. Just in case.

Shawn was walking calmly. We made it out and climbed into the two cars.

We stopped when we reached chicago. Thats extremely far from los angeles.

We rented a hotel for the night knowing we would only stay the one night. We got separate rooms. Me and shawn walked to our room while freya ding dong ditched. Skippy didn't ditch. Once me and shawn were finally alone he flipped me on the bed. He kissed me neck and nibbled on my ear. I moan. He started pulling on my shorts and i let him.

Let's just say, the night was amazing.