Groceries

Great! Just GREAT! I get to go shopping for GROCERIES WHILE SHE DOES WHAT SHE WANTS!

I changed into a luner cycle black shirt, put on my black shorts, slipped on some knee socks.put on my combat boots, my bracelet and hat.

I ran down stairs to get some breakfast. Oh, we really needed to go shopping...I grabbed Nutella and som poptarts and started eating.

When I was done I grabbed my keys to my Porsche and drove to the store.
I parked my car in the front to show it off. I took the shopping list from my pocket.

Okay...let's do this. I walked in and the store was bigger than I remember.

I got all the stuff, except the pie. I walked into the isle with the pies and stuff. I remember that Freya is so specific with pie. So, I grabbed a whole lot of flavors. I used my magic to teleport me and my stuff to the Porsche. I popped up next to a dude getting out of his car and he screamed like a little girl.

I drove to the bunker and I walked in and put the groceries away. I walked in the living room and Freya sat there watching TV!

"FREYA!"
"WAT!"
"DID YOU JUST SIT HERE!"
"NO! I took out the trash and took out the...trash..."

"GO! Do dishes!"
"Fine!"
She walked off to the kitchen muttering curses and then screamed. "PIEEEE!!!" She screeched.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room to nap