The party

Freya POV~

I used magic to change into my dress for the party, it was a black dress and black flats. I straitened my hair and got my backpack put my phone in it and headed out.

I found Shawn and Molly and they wouldn't start commenting on my dress.
"look Freya is wearing a dress!" Said Molly when I approached. "Your wearing a black skirt?" She mumbles a shut up " and wait is that a tie on Shawn?!" He tells me to shut up too.

I laughed and we went to get some drinks. I saw a really cute boy in the corner of the room, he had brown hair and green eyes...wait...that's ERIC!

He saw me and walked over.
"Hey Kristin!" He said to me.
"Uh, hey Eric..." I stutter.
He looks at Shawn and then Molly and back to me.
"Let's dance!" Before I cod protest he pulls me to the floor and we dance to a random rock song. I get lost in the crowd of people losing Eric. I snuck away back to Molly and Shawn.

When I found them they looked mad.
"Kristin?!" Molly said
"ERIC!" Shawn said.
"I met him and stuff and said a fake name."
"Well I know your real name Kristin, or should I say...Freya Moons."
I mumble curse words under my breath...I'm trying to think of a way to clear the gym. I got it!

I use my magic to make the fire alarms go off. Everyone runs out except me , Molly , Shawn and Eric.

Eric starts laughing and then his eyes turn crimson red! I gasp then start running. But before I could get far he grabs my wrist and I feel a burn on the wrist he's holding. I stomp on his foot and he lets go and screams. He try's getting Molly but she does a spell that throws him on the other side of the room.

We three run out of the building and we hid for about 15 minutes. We sneaked to are cars and drove off.

When I got home with Molly and Shawn, I looked at my wrist. It was burned but it had a symbol temporarily burned on my wrist.

I panic because it was a black magic symbol. I quickly wrap it and check on Molly.

"You okay Molly?" I say at her door way.
"Peachy!" She says with a thumbs up.
I chuckled then walk to my room change and go to sleep.

That night I had nightmares of the black magic symbol and Eric. I'll tell Molly and Shawn tomorrow.