Chapter 01

I swear I will become a powerful person and create a law that will kill Monday's. They are the day that kills the teen spirit. Oh and the dreadful alarm clock.

I groaned and hit the dismiss button to shut the alarm off on my phone. It took me a couple more seconds, maybe minutes to finally get up out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom and peed out my weight. Once that was over I shuffled back to my room and picked out my outfit for the day.

I'm not just a girl with the jeans and leggings, I have numerous skirts and day dresses but, party dresses aren't my thing. I have a few but not as many as I have day dresses. I picked out my white sweetheart neckline day dress, that came mid thigh and had teal embroidery going from the bottom of the dress to just above my waist. I pulled my hair up into a nice messy bun with a few pieces of my blonde hair falling to the side of my face.

I got my looks from my mom, the only thing I have from my dad is the bright blue eyes. My mom had blonde hair, while my dad has black. My mom had the soft face, and slightly angled nose, and perfect full lips. I also have a couple of freckles along my arms and back, which I get from my moms dad for some reason. I also get my small petite figure from my mom. We are both small and short in nature compared to my dad who is 6'2.

I finished applying the eyeshadow, and mascara to my eyelids and then grabbed a lip balm and gloss for today. I applied deodorant and my favorite fragrance, Victoria's Secret Tease. I sprayed it in the store and became in love. I buy one almost every 3 months, because those little 1.7 fl oz bottles don't last quite as long as 4 or 5 months.

I grabbed my backpack and headed down the stairs smelling the great deliciousness of french toast. My dad appeared and kissed me on the cheek and I walked over to my other dad who was cooking the french toast. My dad and mom got a divorce when I was 8. I later found out that it took my parents a few years to finally divorce. For a couple years my mom knew that my dad wasn't all that into women anymore. So she said they'll save up and he can do his thing while the divorce in under way.

I didn't mind it as much. They were both still there, all the time. The weird thing was seeing my dad with someone else, a guy. But my dad and Martin, his partner, finally got married when I was 15. Almost 3 years ago.

Though when I was 12 my mom was diagnosed with leukemia. She was already in stage 2 when they admitted her and my dad did everything in his power to help her. Though the days are getting weaker and weaker for her. And I hate to admit it, but my time with her is coming to an end. And it makes for a sucky junior year.

"Hey pumpkin." I smiled at my second dad and greeted him back pouring myself a cup of orange juice.

"Hey dad." I took a sip and smile at my dad who kissed my forehead.

"Happy Monday darling,"

"Very funny daddy." I call my real dad daddy, and my second dad, just dad.

He gave me a toothy grin before finishing up the bacon. I sat down and awaited to being served when Maddy ran threw the doors and slid into the seat beside me.

I stared at her in confusion and she smiled at me. "How are you moving so fast."

"The only thing that gets me moving on a monday is your dads' french toast, Ally."

There she is ladies and gentlemen my best friend Maddy. She lives next door, exactly 5 feet over and became my instant best friend when I moved here when I was 4. Her dad had died of a heart attack when she was 5, a year after I had moved here, and her mom remarried Dustin Anders almost 4 years ago.

He has a son, Maddy's step brother, Jaxon Anders. Between this household and the one next door we all knew that his mom died when he was 10, but to Maddy, my dads and me, we didn't know why she died. Though, we all know it ruined him.