Chapter 22

January 12. Who knew it would be a special day? Not me. It was a Monday, which made it even more unlikely to be a good day. It was snowing too, I hate snow sometimes. I quickly made my way down my driveway to Maddy's car. Even though it is Monday and I drive on Monday's Maddy's car has a better time in the snow than me. When we got in I saw a note on my seat and even Maddy was curious.

It was in an envelope and I opened it up just as Maddy pulled out of my driveway.

Dearest Kitten.

Wait for me after school

Jaxon

I felt my face heat up as I read the note over again. "ALLY! Tell me what it is!"

"It's a note from Jaxon."

"Well, duh." I gave her a soft glare and she chuckled pulling into the school parking lot. "What is it about?"

"He wants me to wait for him after school. "

"That's it?" She frowned.

I nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"I figured it would be something cuter than that."

"Oh hush."

School was boring as usual. Why did I need to watch 3 movies today? I've watched movies all day and now I get to go to Spanish. A class I know we will watch a movie. Every Monday in spanish we watch a spanish drama series. I slid into the desk next to Jaxon and gave him a soft smile. He was staring at me when I walked in and when I sat down he chuckled.

"Hey, kitten."

"Hey, kidnapper."

He chuckled and pulled my desk right next to his as the teacher put in the dvd for the show. Jaxon grabbed my hand under the desks and leaned back on his chair as he watched the show. I tried to watch the show but he kept running his thumb over my hand giving me this thrill of something.

~

At the end of the day I waited by my locker after saying goodbye to the girls. I leaned on right side against the lockers as I pulled out my phone to see if he had texted me. What I didn't expect was two arms to come aroudn my wasit scaring the shiz out of me. His hot breath tickled my neck and his lips brushed gently across my neck. "Ready to go kitten?"

I nodded and turned around smiling at him. "Yeah, let's go." He grabbed my left hand and led me out of school to his car. When I got in he took off in the opposite direction of our houses and I asked him where we were going.

He smiled and just place a hand on my thigh squeezing it lightly. "You'll see kitten."

"Kidnapping me again are you, Jaxon."

At the stoplight he looked over at me quickly and quickly kissed my lips before taking off on the green light. I blushed and gave him a smile. About 20 minutes later we were at a lake cabin. A little cold season for this but we hurried inside and Jaxon started a fire. He then went back out to his car to grab some things. I then had time to look around and see this was Tyler's cabin, and his family's.

Jaxon came back with three blankets, one is a quilt, and basket full of food most likely. I smiled at him and he set the quilt down on the floor next to the fire and grabbed the pillows on the brown leather couch and set them on the quilt. He then set the other two blankets down and grabbed the basket leading me to the kitchen. I watched as he took out the linguini, butter, a weird onion thing, white wine, lemon, salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic parsley. chicken and shrimp.

I leaned back and watched as he started the chicken in one pan, shrimp in a skillet, and boiled some water. After all that he had a second to spare and gave me a nervous smile.