Chapter 04

I planned on not telling Maddy about the Jaxon run in. But Tucker heard it from Miles and told Maddy to which she is pacing in my room right now.

"I mean, were you planning on telling me?" She asked stopping from her pacing at stared at me.

I nodded. "Of course Maddy, I just how do I tell you this? I am freaking out about as much as you are. I have no clue why he did this and it ticks me off to not know things. He's a giant kidnapping pain in the ass, I plan to ignore for the rest of existence."

What kind of lies are you pulling, Ally.

Maddy sighed and laid down next to me. "Its just weird. H out of the blue, comes into that coffee shop, hijacks you, brings you to collect money and then what? What was he planning out of this?"

I shook my head. I was honestly clueless about this as much as her. "I dunno. So why don't we watch the Longest Ride?"

Maddy nodded in excitement and I laughed putting it in.

Even though I love this movie, I'd rather curl up and read, but I know Maddy hates it when I do that when we're watching a movie, so I just have to wait to read about what Aaron is going to do for Hannah.

~

The next week and a half, should have gone by like any other but no.

Jaxon decided to just be... present. In the halls he would look my way and give me a wave. I would awkwardly start walking faster and dragging Maddy behind me, not telling her the reason I'm so flustered is that my crush is acknowledging me.

In spanish he would talk to me, and point out things- and I swear his spanish isn't that great but it's adorable.

I told my mom all about this last Thursday and Tuesday and all she said was,

"Baby girl, why question his motives?"

"Because mom, he is a player he can't just pop into my life and expect me to just roll with it. Mom he just, ugh."

"He's just so adorable, handsome, witty, strikingly perfect-"

"MOM!" I yelled out my face tinting pink. She let out a snicker before holding my hand..

"Let him do as he pleases Ally. If you feel the need to change or stop any of it, say so. But I can see you like the way he is finally noticing you so just hush and enjoy it."

Oh I would have loved to just let it roll out. But knowing Jaxon he had to make it a show. And he did the next day. Well today he did it, he made my life go from good to on the radar of death.

I was just walking to my locker to retrieve my small red sweater. I, however, was not expecting to see Jaxon leaning against my locker texting or doing whatever on his phone. My footsteps faltered and he heard it. Heard my clumsy feet.

He looked up and smirked at me. How I wanted to retreat but that smirk was so damn, gorgeous. I slowly walked over and opened my locker and got my sweater I went to turn away when his fingers, calloused fingers, wrapped softly around my elbow jerking me backwards.

"How are you doing today Allison?"

My mouth went dry as I looked into his deep, dark pools of blue. "I- uh. I'm... well, I'm go-good."

Did I just stutter like a lovesick fangirl. Seriously?

He smirked at my reply but that was cut off when I heard clapping.

Of course there is an audience. It's Jaxon for crying out loud. I turned to the clapping and saw Lisa McCray standing there in all her glory.

Tight black dress, that stopped close to her ass. I swear if she bends down, everyone can see up to king kong. I swear she stuffs her bra, because her boobs are like major Nicki Minaj type of crap. Her lips are coated in red, and her eyes screamed 'get off my man' in all there dark petrifying green.

"Jaxy, why are you making fun of the little nerd." Her voice rang out and her heels clacked as they approached us. When she stopped in front of us, Jaxon's hand left mine and down to his side. I didn't want to look at his face- it probably holds amusement. So I just slipped on my sweater.

When I looked up I saw them making out- hard core. She then started to moan and I knew it was time to leave.

Though I didn't leave fast enough because I saw his hand up her dress- well not much of a dress- but still.

I entered the cafeteria and sat beside Maddy and laughing when she put 2 fries up to look like a walrus. I opened my book, and just let Aaron and Hannah deal with their problems so I could put my heart at rest, for it was just broken.

Now I sit- well lay on my bed tapping the book I just finished. And I couldn't even think about the book. No all I could think about was his hand up her dress, doing gosh knows what.

I heard a lot of noise coming from 5 feet away and peeked out of the corner of my eyes to see Jaxon rummaging through his drawers looking for a shirt.

I almost choked on my spit as I saw him shirtless. Dear lord, he's some type of model. I quickly looked away and almost screamed bloody murder when I saw Maddy texting at my doorway.

"Dear lord Maddy, what are you trying to do? Audition for a horror film?"

"Haha, very funny. Tell me what does this mean when a guy sends a winky face?"

I stared at her for a moment before tossing my book to the side. In my peripheral seeing Jaxon staring over here while sliding his shirt on. "He probably want to get some Maddy."

"Aw, hell nah. That boy is gonna wait. This ain't no Ryan."

"Alright gangsta Maddy. Explain to me why you are still standing in my doorway, and not plopping your tush on my comfy bed?"

"Are you implying something because gir-"

"MADDY! Are you SERIOUS right now?" I asked bewildered. She then proceeded to laugh at my red face state, and I didn't miss the laugh from next door.

What is he even!

"OOO I heard from uh, people - well I over heard it." Maddy started plopping in my red bean bag by my movie collection.

"Heard what?"

"That Lisa McCray showed you up today." I snorted.

"For what? Who is the biggest slut?" Maddy then was the one snorting.

"Good one but no. She was bragging about getting the guy. Though she wouldn't mention who with Genny not really paying attention and all. She had her tongue down the Devil's throat."

I hear the subtle growl from next door and looked over only to be greeted with a door slamming shut.

"Geez was that Jaxon, the devil himself?"

I shrugged and got back to her. "I don't know what she thinks she showed me up about."

"Was there any unusual behavior you saw from her today."

Should I tell her.

Yes. She's your best friend practically your sister.

"Well when I went to get my sweater she was making out with Jaxon a locker over. I don't see why she thinks she one upped me though."

"Well she's crazy. So what shall we do tonight sista?"

And thus she ranted about her crush on Tucker while doing my toes and nails as we watched some Neighbors all for living Zac mother 'f'ing Efron.

Yet, I couldn't help but realize Jaxon has been around me, in my day ever since he hi-jacked me for my date with Miles. I won't ever admit it to him- not that I talk to him, he seems to be the one greeting me while I run and hide- that I'm grateful I got out of that date.