Chapter 02

I thought today was a normal Tuesday. But it isn't.

It started off normal. I woke up from my alarm, and headed to the bathroom, doing the norm of peeing like a hose on steroids.

My closet housed many day dresses, but there are a couple of nice blouses in there. I grabbed my light pink, sheer blouse. It has ¾ sleeves, and it is slightly longer in the back than the front. I then grabbed a pair of my white jeans, feeling bold on wearing white so close to my time of the month.

I then grabbed a pale tank top and slid on each pair of clothes. I then grabbed a pair of strappy pink sandals that went just below the bottom of the jeans. I then applied cream colored eyeshadow and mascara, skipping eyeliner and all the other over the top beauty products.

I then decided to curl my hair seeing as I have 45 minutes until I had to go downstairs and eat breakfast. I finished the last curl with 10 minutes and decided to pull it back on one side. Once that was done, I added a spritz of hairspray.

I grabbed my bag and phone and headed downstairs. "Hey dad." I greeted my other dad.

He smiled over at me and gave me a huge grin. "Morning, pumpkin." He placed a perfectly made omelet in front of me when my dad came and slid in the seat beside me.

"Morning darling."

"Hey, daddy." I kissed his cheek and my other dad gasped when he set and omelet in front of my dad.

"I don't get a kiss?" I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. He smiled before heading back to the stove. I looked over at my dad and he had a smile in awe of us.

Sometimes he gets hit, the wind knocked out of him, when he sees moments like this. The fact that his daughter is getting along with his partner, his lover, so well. I nudged him with my shoulder and he gave me a heartwarming smile.

I smiled back before digging into my omelet, with only 8 minutes until I had to leave. I woffed that omelet down. I quickly bid my dad's goodbye before heading outside to see Maddy walking over.

"Morning Maddy."

"Well a very good morning to you Ally." I laughed and got into my car, Maddy following suit. I was pulling out of the driveway when the roar of a bike was heard. Jaxon quickly pulled out and zoomed past us. I rolled my eyes with Maddy before driving off to school.

I parked the car by a bubbly looking Bri and got out with a smile hugging our friend.

"Omg, you both look cute today." Maddy rolled her eyes before her phone pinged and a blush crept on her face.

"OOOO, what is this?" I asked poking her cheek.

"Tucker..." She blushed and me and Bri 'oo'ed at her.

She rolled her eyes before Tucker came up from behind us and started walking with us. "Goodmorning ladies, morning Maddy."

Oh my she is a tomato.

"Hey, Bri. Maddy." Miles said smiling as he is walking up to us. I gave him a small smile and then looked to Austin.

"Hey Miles, Hey Austin." He looked up from his phone, I saw he was playing angry birds, and gave me a smile.

"Hey." He greeted. We all walked into the school together the guys heading off to some football group and me and the girl headed to our lockers.

"So, Maddy." I started.

"How long has Tucker been your new eye candy?" Bri finished for me.

Maddy looked at her then at me and back at Bri. "Uh not eye candy."