Chapter 10

After Jaxon kissed me I was in shock. I mean, who wouldn't be.

I stared in awe at him and he just tucked my head under his chin and he held me there.

The next thing I knew was when I woke up he was gone.

For, like, 3 days. Wednesday he didn't come in- nor did I see him in school. Thursday he was in school but he was avoiding me like the plague. So I figured he wouldn't come in at night and he didn't.

And today, Friday, we were suppose to hand in our Spanish project and present it. I felt like an idiot up there because he didn't show.

I thought he was just running late as usual when he didn't come down for breakfast this morning at Maddy's, and his, house. But no.

Like, what the hell.

I wanted to so badly tell Maddy my first kiss was with Jaxon, but I'm terrified of her reaction. I mean sure she would be happy for me- but it was with her step brother she deems as a devil.

I still wonder to this day why Jaxon is such an ass to her, or to anyone.

Maddy came over that Friday, and I invited her over again tonight along with Bri.

They were trying to get me to go to a party, but I wasn't so sure. The last time I went to a party Jaxon was all weird and Austin was- well he was hot but, he made me nervous. Parties get me nervous.

It was 5 when Maddy and Brianna pulled out the big guns. I was surprised it lasted them 2 almost 3 hours to pull them out.

"Please Ally," Maddy gave me her puppy dog look. I shook my head holding up my book.

"I wanna read about Talia and Mike." I muttered, my fingers trailing over the new book I got the other day after finishing my last one.

"Ally, really you wanna read a book than go out and maybe get it on with Austin?" Bri questioned and I turned bright red.

"She doesn't need to get it on, maybe just get a date?" Maddy sung out and I shook my head.

"I dunno."

"Sigh." Maddy pouted while standing up. "We're going to get ready at Brianna's- seeing at it is closer to the party. You have and hour to meet us there when your mind changes. Because after that there ain't no more time to make you and us look freaking fabulous."

Maddy waggled her eyebrows and Bri poked my nose. "Just do it Ally."

They left after that and I groaned. I could barely read one chapter because for the past 20 minutes all I've been thinking about was that party.

Maybe I could get a date with Austin. But I would need Maddy and Bri's help. It's a party so, Jaxon would be there. And he's been a dick since Tuesday night- probably Wed morning and I don't want to face him- that is if he decides to talk to me for once since Tuesday.

10 minutes later I was halfway through chapter one when I heard a noise. I looked over to Jaxon's room and saw him only in his boxers- he jeans being thrown to the side while Genny was strippign out of her tight jeans. Her shirt on the floor by the door, while Jaxon's hands roamed her body. I quickly got up and shut my window quietly and the curtain but not before I saw Jaxon strip his boxers.

I gulped in embarrassment and found a piece of wood, that I use for winter time, and place it above my window so it was shut tight.

I should have done that after, because him and Genny were really going at it.

I shuddered as I made my way back to my bed and sighed picking up my book. I then tossed it to the side marking the page and picked up my phone opening the messages from Maddy and began typing.