Chapter 07

The past Saturday, when I woke up I was greeted by dark blue eyes. I almost screamed and fell off my bed but Jaxon held me there with his arms and I was too in shock to scream.

Not to mention I had this huge head ache. "Wha-what are you. You are - what?"

Great, mumbling Allison again.

"Don't worry Kitten nothing happened." He winked while getting up. I glared at him and got out of bed and headed to my closet grabbing a pair of crop leggings, and a tank top. I then shimmied off to my bathroom still confused as to what happened.

I didn't make it past my door though. Jaxon grabbed me by the elbow and wrapped his arms around me. I tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let me.

"What, all bashful you got to cuddle with the infamous Jaxon Anders?" I glared at him and pushed him away.

"Get out."

"What why?" He said pouting.

Dear lord that's adorable.

"You're such a creep. Why didn't you just crawl into your room. Why mine?"

He froze for a second before shrugging and walking away, through my window into his room. I rolled my eyes and went to take a shower to get rid of the weird night I had.

Since then Jaxon would come in to my room in the middle of the night and cuddle. Well I think it's cuddling. Now it's Wednesday and I was just about to walk into the cafeteria when I was pulled back into someone. I turned around and was captured by blue eyes. Like I have been every morning since Saturday. We would wake up, well I would wake up, see his eyes staring into mine and then he would say good morning and leave.

He doesn't just wake up in his room and come into mine- no he slides in at about 12 and wraps his arms around me. I think he believes I'm asleep but I'm a light sleeper.

On Sunday he smelled like beer and last night he smelled like a fight. Like, the whole I-was bleeding-but-took-a-shower-to-clean-up smell. I would know, Tony did it all the time.

"Yes Jaxon?"

"Come on we're going out to eat." I shook my head no and went to go have lunch with Maddy and Bri but he gripped my hand and led me out the school doors and to his bike.

"Jaxon seriously. Stop kidnapping me."

"No can do kitten. Hop on."

He said with ease hopping on his bike. I grabbed the helmet he hand outstretched to me and slid it on. I was glad I left my backpack in my locker as I slid on the bike behind Jaxon. When I was on he zipped off and I squealed and quickly wrapped my arms around him. I blushed at the act but just sat back quietly as he sped off down the streets. Why was I so reluctantly going with him. I could have just walked right back into school. But no, why, why did I get on?

He pulled in to a local McDonald's and turned the bike off before he got off and then helped me off. I then walked in front of him into the place and went up to order. Jaxon followed behind me and I ordered the 10 piece chicken nugget meal with ranch dressing. I went to pay but Jaxon pushed me behind him softly and ordered his food and paid for both of them.

I rolled my eyes but grabbed my cup and went to pour myself some Dr. Pepper. I then headed to a booth and slid in one of the seats and pulled out my phone- seeing as it has been going

off every minute.

I had numerous texts from Maddy of my where abouts and a couple from Bri saying Maddy is flipping out and to text her.