Chapter 17

When I told the girls about Lisa they let out a snort before patting me on the back. I had confided into a drunk Lisa, I'm just hoping she doesn't tell anybody what I said. Then I told them about my run in with Jaxon.

"He seriously said that?" Maddy asked in shock. "Who does he think he is. That messes with my mind."

"I don't know if he brought her there just for me or because he wanted to get laid." Bri mumbled with her brows furrowed.

"Well I bet it was the second one."

"Then why did he say something about jealousy?"

"UGH! I dunno. Can we eat breakfast?" They both let out a laugh and nodded.

The day was spent watching movies and drinking hot chocolate seeing as it was snowing pretty good outside. The girls had to go home eventually though- yet that wasn't until, say, 9 at night. I trudged up the stairs to the shower and dressed into my penguin pajamas and slid into bed. Even though I was tired, I couldn't fall asleep.

I grabbed my book and sat on my window seat reading the new book I started about Eli and Sam. I was in the middle of chapter 5 when my window opened and flurries of snow flew in along with Jaxon. I grumbled and closed my book heading to my bed. I was hoping to avoid him for the rest of existence.

"Woah, woah, kitten." He gripped my hand and spun me around. "Where you going?"

"Away from you." I stated and tried to pulled away. He wrapped his arm around my waist, his hand cupping my cheek as his dark pools of blue met my blue eyes. His floppy dirty blonde hair had a few pieces falling on his forehead made him look dashingly cute. While his scruff on his jaw and chin made him seem more sophisticated and hot. His light pink thin lips are set in a smirk and he seemed to exude mischief.

"Why would you want to go away from me?" He asked, his voice scruffy as he tucked a piece of hair away from my face. I watched as his eyes softened as they followed his movement of pushing the hair back. He then looked back at me and his eyes danced in amusement.

My face felt warm and I knew I was blushing. I then thought of last night and pushed him away. "Can you just go away?" I questioned and went to lay down but he spun me around again his forehead attached to mine. I gulped as his eyes flicked into confusion and determination.

"Why. What did I do?"

"Nothing." I muttered trying to get away but he held me closer.

Geezus, any closer and he might be able to hear my heart.

"What's wrong Allison. Tell me." He demanded.

F it. I may as well face the humiliation now, than the heartbreak later.

"You want to know what's wrong?"

"Yes, please." He muttered with plead.

I pushed him away and folded my arms glaring at him. "How about the fact that we have these heart to hearts. You tell me something about you and I feel close to you, closer to you than any one. And that makes me feel different from the rest of the girl population.

"Yet after we share those moments, the moments that make me fall even harder for you, you go off. You go off and sleep with Genny, or Lisa. Maybe even both."

I felt a warm substance slid down my cheek as Jaxon stayed quiet, watching me with a guilty expression. "And that sucks. Because you made me feel special when we had those talks then you went off and slept with some hoe. And what really sucks is the fact that I care. That I care who you go off with and when you go off with them. That I care when you open up to me, and when you come in at like, midnight, to just lay with me. I like that. More than I should.

"But I can't anymore. So get your butt out of my room, Jaxon. Just get out."

Throughout my speech, I walked closer to him and eventually he was out the window. He looked really guilty and pained but I just tapped him to his window and when he was safely inside I closed my window, and locked it. I made my way to my bed and wiped my eyes.

I heard him softly knocking on my window and calling my name but he gave up after a half an hour. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. Not when all I could think about was Jaxon.

I think I did eventually fall asleep, because I heard a commotion and had to open my heavy eyes. I turned around to see Jaxon standing in my room with a long, very thin metal rod or something. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"I told you to get out."

He spun around and dropped the rod and kent l next to me. "I'm sorry Allison. I really am."

I shook my head. "You don't get to be sorry. You're a man whore. I should've never fallen for you. You're just a big jacka-" I was cut off when his lips met with mine. I only stayed still for a few seconds before pushing him away. "No. No you don't get to do that. Never." I shook my head and rubbed my eyes.

If I wasn't still half asleep, I wouldn't want to kiss him again, like I do now. "Allison-"

"No. Just leave Jaxon. I was fine before you came into my life. If you would so kindly leave my life that would be great. You caused nothing but ruckus."

"And feelings." He smirked. I slapped him.

Shiz. I slapped him.

He looked at me in shock and I shook my head softly, a tear slipping down my cheek.

"Just please leave, Jaxon."

I heard some shuffling and when I heard my window closed did I look up. I let out a strangled sob and wrapped the blankets around me.

When he jumped into my life months ago, I was excited as much as I was irritated. He brought this excitement. He brought a good time. He took my mind off the fact of my mom's time ticking. He shared his feelings with me, and I gave them back, and I don't think I'll ever get my feelings back from him.

I sniffled and suddenly had to pee. I shuffled my way to the bathroom and when I came back into my room did I see Jaxon's pillow on my window seat. In a moment of weakness I grabbed the pillow and cuddled it under my head as I sniffed in the scent of him.

Eventually I fell asleep.