Chapter 11

A few weeks have passed and Thanksgiving break is coming up soon. At the end of this week actually- it's Tuesday and Thanksgiving is on Thursday meaning we have tomorrow off until next Wednesday.

Ever since Austin kissed me he made more effort to impress me and officially last Wednesday we became a couple. Now I'm not one of those over obsessive girlfriends that think the guy has to remember every anniversary nor do I remember every anniversary but, tomorrow is our 1 week, and it's nice that I can finally say a week instead of a couple days.

This past Monday he made more of our PDA. Instead of just a kiss to the forehead, he would peck my lips softly, hold my hand, bring me to my classes and walk me to my car and give me hugs.

When I told Maddy that it felt sort of like heaven, she squealed and started getting excited because Austin is my first high school relationship. I had one in 8th grade with Nate when his dad started to judge him. But that was only for a couple days until Nate cried with the guilt and finally told his dad.

The next thing Nate knew his dad left and was never seen again.

I was walking to my car after the school day- Maddy heading home with Tucker because he's taking her out for a midday snack, or something like that. Miles and Bri were heading back to his place and I wouldn't put it past her to come squealing to us tomorrow about their major make out.

Anyway, Austin so happened to be leaning against my car with a soft smile on his lips. I smiled at him and he wrapped his arms around me when I was in front of him. He planted his lips on my forehead before taking my keys in his hands and shaking them in front of my face.

"So I have a teeny tiny question?" He asked and I giggled at how he phrased it. I nodded my head for him to go on. "Well, Tucker was my ride, but he went with Maddy to do whatever he had planned. And I was wondering if I could carpool with you?"

I bit my lip and was debating on it. He had to offer me something. "What do I get out of this?"

"Quality time with your boyfriend?" He suggested and I tilted my head with a smirk.

"I dunno. Doesn't sound appealing..."

"Gasp!" He said in mock hurt. I laughed and he grabbed my hand tugging me closer to him. He tilted my head up and brought my lips to his. I blushed as his lips moved gently across mine, gentle and soft.

When he pulled back he tucked my hair behind my ear. "Is that a good gift?"

I nodded while mumbling an 'mhm' and he chuckled pecking my lips. "I would say I'd take you out for ice cream or something, but my mom is heading out for California to help with my aunt's wedding, she needs me to say goodbye." I nodded in response and grabbed my keys telling him to hop in.

Once he did, I drove off to his house following his directions and pulled up in front of a hugely sized baby blue home. Once he got out he came to my side pecked my lips before saying goodbye and walking to his door. I then backed out of his driveway and headed home.

When I got home I made myself a bag of popcorn and headed up to my room. I opened netflix and found my show 90210.

I changed out of my school clothes and slipped on my VS Yoga pants, and grabbed a loose fitting shirt and slid those on to be more comfy.

I plopped down on my bed with my popcorn, grabbed my book and hit play for the show. It started off with recaps and I opened my book to page 139 and continued to read about Talia and Mike.

~

It was a couple episode later, and a dinner, and 5 chapters done when the devil himself showed up. He knocked at my window repeatedly I paused my show halfway through, set my book down and went to the window. I opened the curtains to see Jaxon motioning for me to open my window.

I haven't opened it since he and Genny .. well. I took the wood out and set it aside. I then opened the window and looked at Jaxon. "Yes?"

"Why couldn't I come in the past week or so? There was a piece of wood at the top."

"Yeah sorry, it's been getting cold out. You know with the snow coming and all. It's been seeping into my room at night, making me cold. So I put the wood there."

"Oh, well lose it tonight. Okay?"

"Actually, no."

"What?" He asked his dark blue eyes meeting mine, shocking me with how almost grey they are. They seem cold, sad, but I shook my head looking away.

"I just don't think a stranger coming into- to cuddle is such a good idea when I have a boyfriend."

Jaxon raised his eyebrows at that. "I'm a stranger huh?"

"Well, no but you were a month ago."

"How I lived next to you for 3 years-"

"Yeah but we never spoke. So you're stranger, but not I guess you're a neighbor Jaxon... or something."

"Why not your best friends brother?" He asked. I think he is slightly amused.

"Well, no offense, Maddy doesn't like you all that much, so you aren't really her brother."

He looked at me a moment before he leaned out his window his eyes curious.

"Are you mad at me or something? I mean you haven't really spoken to me since-" He cut himself off mid sentence.

"Oh the uh- kiss huh?" I asked, now I'm the one amused.

He looked at me a moment before clearing his throat.

"Are you like embarrassed or something?" He smirked amused. I frowned.

"No. But you have a problem seeing as you disappeared for a couple days after." I raised my brows and his confidence falter before he shook his head.

"It's touching how you think about me so much."

"Screw yourself Jaxon. You're the one that disappeared for gosh knows what reasons. I'm closing my window."

"Wait- do you hate me or something- because I left."

No. Why would I?

He's damn. He's a guy I like

Okay, he's damn fine. He kissed you. Left for three days. Your heart hurts. and BAM he has sex with Genny. Not caring for your feelings. You are not mad girl.

Nope. I'm not mad.

"No. I'm leaving this." I stated closing the window to see him scowling. I opened it back up and spat out.

"What?"

"I think you're mad at me. But for what?"

You giant arsehole.

I shook my head and closed the window putting the wood back on, closing the curtain and walking back to my bed.

Why is he such a jackass, and yet why do I like him so much? No wait Allison you're with Austin.

Yeah Austin