Chapter 13

It's Saturday night. Jaxon had his heart to heart with me on Thursday- well Friday morning but still. I haven't seen him since. I would expect that seeing as I believe it's his mom death anniversary.

My phone pinged and I picked it up from my nightstand and read the text Austin sent my way.

Hey :) What are you doing tonight?

I slid the message and typed my reply.

I'm not sure why?

I'm hosting a party. Mind coming early to just hang out?

Austin is one of the only guys I know that types out the full word. I smiled at the message but I didn't know if I wanted to attend a party. I'd be the girlfriend of the host.

I went to text Maddy and Bri to see if they were going but ended up abandoning that idea. My window was wide open. As well as his.

Genny was fully dressed in her lack of bra and thong while Lisa was full out in lingerie. While Jaxon sat down on the end of his bed in just his tight wonderful black ralph lauren boxer briefs. Genny then pushed him back while Lisa glared at her.

Genny sat on one side of Jaxon, Lisa on the other and then they kissed and Jaxon watched with his smirk. One hand even went down on each of the girls. I quickly turned away and walked to the bathroom across the hall and threw up a little.

I gripped my phone and quickly replied.

Of course :) when can I drive over?

When you're ready beautiful.

I quickly looked in the mirror. I was so not party ready. I walked to my closet, and heard moans, causing me to feel even sicker. I pulled on my tight red mid thigh dress, and grabbed my black heels, an outfit Bri made me buy with force. Now I'm glad she did. My hair was slightly curly from me and the girls went shopping earlier so I took it out of the loose pony tail it is in, and shook it out over my shoulders. I then applied my red lipstick and my phone and texted Austin a quick on way ;) before hopping in my car.

My dads were out with some of their friends at some new restaurant, so they told me to do whatever I wanted until 1 am.

When I pulled into Austin's I only saw his red Jeep Wrangler in the driveway. I got out and made my way to the door and rang the doorbell. Austin opened it with a small smile and I smiled back.

"Hey." He greeted leaning in to kiss me. I smiled and gave him a small kiss.

"Hey, yourself." He smiled and me and led me up to his room. I was a bit question-ate at first until he told me we would just watch a movie.

"Okay which movie?" I walked behind him to his collection and smiled when I saw White House Down.

I took it from the pile and waved it in between us.

"Really?"

"What Channing Tatum is hot." He then rolled his eyes and put it in and led me to his bed, which is very comfortable.

It was only 9 and people weren't do to arrive until 10:30 - 11.

Halfway through the movie- or so I think, there was a dull point. I looked up at Austin to see his eyebrows scrunched at the tv, then a bored look. I sat up and got his attention. I smiled at him before straddling him.

Okay, I may have been taking notes form one of my novels but hey, the guy liked it in that book, why can't Austin like it? He raised his eyebrows at me and I pecked his lips. I pulled back only for him to grip my hips.