Chapter 15

Friday is over. That means weekend. Sighing as I opened the school front doors I saw the light fall of snow on the ground. I groaned and made my way over to my car only to squeal when a black chevy pulled up in front of me. The window rolled down and I was met with Jaxon staring at me.

"Get in, kitten." I stared at him and shook my head. trying to move past the car. Though before I could get away Jaxon was out of his car and dragged me to the passenger side. He sat me in his car and buckled me up before going to his side.

"Where are you taking me Jaxon?"

"Drag race."

I stiffened and looked out the window as the world passed by. After an hour or so, Jaxon pulled over into a gas station. I scrunched my brows as he got out but I saw he was pumping gas. Though he left it in the tank as he came over to my side and opened my door handing me 40 bucks.

"Get us some drinks, pizza and snacks, kitten?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed the money heading inside the gas station. When I was in the chip aisle debating on a bag, someone came up behind me.

"Boo."

"Geezus." I squealed turning around to see one of Jaxon's friends. I think it was Tyler. He was laughing his head off and I gave him a glare before grabbing the blue bag of Doritos, and some Fritos. I went into the drink aisle and grabbed myself two Mountain Dew's and a water. When I went to turn around Jaxon was there along with Tyler looking at everything in my hands.

To say the least it was hard to hold all of this. When Jaxon looked up he saw my glare and gave me a cheeky smile before grabbing the chips. "You forgot the Dr. Pepper, Gatorade, and the Lemonade." He listed each as he grabbed them from the cooler and I rolled my eyes. "Also you forgot the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion. Tsk Tsk, Kitten." He walked away and I rolled my eyes.

When he grabbed the chips he tossed them at me, making me almost drop the two other bags I had. He has all the drinks while Tyler has like 10 bags of candy and some soda's as well. When we got to the little oven thing that holds the pizza's did I see Devan and Ruby.

When Ruby saw me she gave me a tight stare. I looked away and towards the cashier. He was yelling at some dude trying to buy cigarettes.

When I looked back Jaxon was right in my face. "What?" I questioned with some sass as he raised an eyebrow.

"Did you want pizza?"

"Who doesn't want pizza dipshit." I bit my lip after I said that and all three of the guys laughed while Ruby stared at me and then Jaxon.

"You're too funny, Kitten." I rolled my eyes and walked to the counter with Jaxon behind me. He had 4 pizza slices, 7 drinks and 3 bags of chips. It was 39.82. Jaxon smiled proudly at me and I rolled my eyes grabbing one of my Mountain Dew's and heading to his car. A few minutes later everyone walked out and came to his car while Jaxon put everything, that was in the paper bag, down by my feet. He stood outside his door for a few minutes before the three walked out. Ruby and Devan got in one bright red Mustang, while Tyler got into a blue Dodge.

Jaxon started off going onto the highway and I looked at him. "Where are we going?"

"Englishtown, New Jersey."

"WHAT?! Jaxon that is like 6 hours away!"

"Get comfy Kitten."

"Hmph." I grumbled and grabbed a piece of pizza and took a bite.

~

It wasn't snowing when we got to Englishtown, New Jersey. But I really had to pee. I drank both my water and one Mountain Dew, and 2 pizza slices and half a bag of chips. Jaxon parked over to the side next to Tyler and Devan. When he got out, I followed suit, tugging my light sweater closer to my body. This didn't look as shady as it did back home, but it still creeped me out.