Chapter 26

It's not like today that Jaxon is up and moving some 600 miles away. We still have a month or so before he goes down for early admission and starts his degree for architecture and business. I sighed as I finished my last curl. Over the year I have become quite the perfectionist at my fashion. I think Bri is finally starting to rub off on me.

In my red sundress Maddy had gotten me, I slid on my black wedges and unplugged my curler looking at my reflection in the mirror. I looked pretty good. I grabbed my phone and my gold chained and black leather purse and headed downstairs. I thought I ought to use the front door today.

I walked across our front yard with my dad's and walked up to the door. I rang the doorbell and when Maddy opened it she rolled her eyes. I let out a laugh and punch her shoulder before walking inside. My dads went to congratulate Jaxon and I watched from afar as they gave him hugs. Jaxon then looked around them and when he spotted me he grinned.

He wore a simple dress shirt, blue, and some nice tan khaki pants, under his navy blue gown. He didn't have his cap on yet, but his blue eyes shimmered in mischief. He walked up to me slowly and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck and got on my tip toes. Even in heels I couldn't reach his height.

"You're graduating."

"I am." He cupped my face and his thumb caressed my cheek. I saw the look of guilt swim in his eyes. I quickly pecked his lips and pulled back.

"Jaxon, please stop feeling bad about going to UVA."

"I just don't like the fact of leaving you behind for a year."

"Jaxon... I swear you are fine. Don't worry, okay? I'll be at all of your games."

"They start in February."

"I'll be there, Jaxon. Always in your future remember?"

He smiled brightly and nodded cupping my face. "My future, always." He then kissed me, his lips gently pulling, pushing getting my heart to race.

"Alright," I heard my dad say. "Let's get going." I pulled away with a chuckle and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers.

~

Seeing everyone get their diplomas and take another huge step forward made it seem all the more real to me. I was going to be one of those people down there, that would be me next year. In the matter or 1 year, 12 months, give or take a couple days.

After taking numerous photos with Jaxon, Jaxon taking photos with his family and friends we all headed out for dinner. Jaxon, being the lone wolf he says he is, isn't going on the senior trip over night. We were heading down to Cambridge to Bondir Restaurant. Bri, Tucker, Devan, Ruby, Tyler were all coming along with Maddy, her parents, my dad's Jaxon and I to the restaurant for the get together meal.

I sat in between Ruby and Jaxon as everyone else sat down around the table. Tyler taking a seat next to Bri and Jaxon, Tucker taking a seat by Maddy who sat next to Bri. Devan sat beside Bri and besides Mr. Anders, and my dad sat beside Tucker.

The dinner was pleasant and everyone was having a good time teasing Jaxon for making it this far. I rolled my eyes and shook my head most of the night, but not as much as slapping Jaxon's hand. He was getting frisky tonight and it was hard to keep him tame. I know he's leaving and feeling that he's abandoning me so he wants to be with me, but he doesn't need to do this now.

After dinner Jaxon took me with Devan, Ruby, Tyler, Bri, Tucker and Maddy to the little cabin we went to months ago for a date. Jaxon quickly whisked me away as the movie started to the upstairs bedroom. I got many looks from Bri and Maddy and the rest of them just laughed.

I squealed when Jaxon laid me on the bed and hovered above me. "Kitten, I love you so much." I blushed and gripped his shoulders and back as his lips moved with mine. Soon, his shirt was off, followed by my heels, his pants and socks, then he worked on my zipper to my dress. After it was off, it seemed as if he kissed every part of my skin before he breathed across my bare chest. "Jesus, do I love you."

~

I sat up from Jaxon's arms tangled around my bare waist and clutched the sheet to my chest. "I have something for you."

"Really?" I nodded and go up shuffling to my purse. I pulled out the velvet box and sat on him while he opened it. When he pulled it out he held the think chained necklace with the key pendant in his hands, his brows furrowed. "Kitten-" He looked up when I showed him my smaller chained necklace with the heart pendant. On the pendant was a slot for a key. "Kitten." He muttered before grunting and kissing me again. I let out a squeal and he chuckled cupping my butt.

~

A few weeks later the same thing repeated. He hosted me a surprise party for my birthday and by the end of the night, had me sprawled on my back, making what he says love to me. I don't necessarily like to say make love, sex is more the term. But I guess I do understand what Jaxon says. He's had sex with girl but with me it means more, so he says make love, and I let him because hot damn this boy can do wonders to me.

My birthday was sentimental for him in ways I didn't know. He was sad about leaving me in all but 6 weeks and he was overly in love with me. He couldn't seem to let me be alone. Not that it mattered but I never pegged him for being so sappy.

But he is, he is the sappiest boyfriend I have even known, and I love it, I love him.

Honestly who wouldn't love someone who kidnapped them then utterly confused them to no end and then admits they liked the person for years, then says they need time to be in a relationship. I probably should have made him suffer more but this boy, this 'bad' boy, can make my heart flutter in even the simplest of things.

Even though he heads off to UVA in a matter of weeks, while I stay here at Somerville High, I am to never give up this guy I call my boyfriend. Jaxon Anders is all mine.