Chapter 25

Honestly, I was never really into stuff like this. Which is a bad thing, in Bri's eyes. Maddy gave me a sympathetic look as Bri yelled at me.

"I mean really, Ally, this is the one thing all the girls in Junior year look forward to, you have to be more excited."

I would, but she has enough excitement for the both of us. "I am excited, I guess, I mean the whole night with Jaxon, but I mean it's just a dance-"

"Just a dance?" Her voice was quiet, hurt. "Ally, you're killing my inside aura."  I shook my head alongside Maddy. "I will put your opinions on the side, because we have 7 hours until we have to look perfe- OMG WE ONLY HAVE 6 HOURS. MOVE GIRLS MOVE!"

Due to Jaxon being my date, and living right next to me and with Maddy,  we are getting ready at Bri's house. About 2 months ago we went dress shopping and found the perfect dresses. I am not one for shopping or fashion, but these dresses were perfect. They had to be tailored slightly though so we just got them in last week, and they are fabulous.

Bri got into the shower first, then me, then Maddy. After coming out of the shower, myself, Bri had her hair already dried and plopped me down on the chair and started on my hair, when Maddy came on Bri was just starting on the first few curls.

Since my dress was a sweetheart neckline, Bri had insisted my hair HAD to be down. So, she was curling it all, and making a fishtail braid going around my head like a crown- or so she says.

Maddy got behind Bri and started softly curling her hair. Since Bri's dress had a sheer material with light diamond studs going all the way around her neck and collar she HAD to have her hair up. Apparently there are rules for this, like I would know this. Since Maddy's dress was a one strap,  apparently she had to have her hair to the side, so she was doing a side bun that had pieces of hair coming out of it, curled.

Apparently prom comes with curly hair, this I truly didn't know, and was even more confused as to why than the different ways to have to wear your hair. So 2 and a half hours later we finally completed our hair styles, not including the 40 minutes it took us  all to shower. We had officially under 3 hours and Bri was freaking out.

Bri is a whiz at everything beauty, so she grabbed my hands and started making my nails into a french manicure. Bri  did her own nails into a simple pale pink color, after finishing my nails, and Maddy  colored hers a dark navy blue. Bri then sat me down and while Maddy fishtail braided my hair, Bri worked on my make up.

I told her, no concealer or foundation whatever that stuff was. So she settled with silver light glittery eye shadow with a gold highlight shadow. She then applied the best eyeliner I have seen in my life, and then applied mascara and then gave me an assigned lip gloss I MUST reapply every 2 hours.

I watched as Bri also did Maddy's make-up, then Maddy did Bri's make-up. I was soon ushered to put my dress on. After getting my dress on, with the help of Bri and Maddy so my hair wouldn't mess up and give Bri a heart attack we stood back to admire our work.

Bri  had on a light pink dress that had a see thru material and diamonds along her chest making her skin look as if it was sparkling. The dress was short, cutting off just under her knees and her legs were bare until you reached the diamond encrusted stilettos on her feet.  The dress had a material that made it seem as if it was wrinkled but just had ripples throughout, plus it was a tight dress, hugging every part of her body.

Maddy had on a dark navy blue dress that had a sparkly tulle one shoulder strap and went just above her knees. The dress was more fitted at the top then at the bottom. It fanned out at the bottom but not too much or too little where it wasn't a prom dress.  Maddy called it the right amount of poof. Then at last, her feet were in black heels that had bows with diamonds on the side.