10

(BTW SHE'S STILL ON DRUGS. THEY ARE WAITING FOR IT TO LEAVE HER SYSTEM.)

Addie's POV

My breath was caught in my throat. As I stared in horror at the purple liquid.

Gabriel stared at the liquid with anger. I could see his fists clenching at his sides.

"S-Silver?" I trembled. Why would there be silver? Why would someone do this to me? Fright crawled throughout my whole body as I wondered why there was silver.

I took deep, labored breaths.

I bent down to touch the liquid, but Gabriel clasped his hand around my wrist.

"Don't. It's probably spelled."

I tried to steady my breathing, but I couldn't. I sat down on the bed.

"I'm scared."

A tear dripped down my face.

"What if someone is trying to kill me again?" I said in a burst of panic.

"Calm down. You'll be fine." Gabriel muttered. He said, still annoyed.

"I'll send someone to clean this up. Meanwhile, you're staying in my room." He said stoically.

Gabriel stood up and walked out. I grabbed the teddy bear my father gave me and followed after him. It reminded me of my father, most likely because I could still smell faint traces of his scent on it. Gabriel walked fast through the hallways, before stopping in front of a large oak door.

He pushed open the door, revealing a massive room with white walls and a floor made of oak wood.  There was a white a rug and a large bed with brown and white bedsheets. The room was clean and well organized.

I walked in and sat on the bed.

"Don't leave the room. If I see you outside this room, you will be punished. We don't want a repeat of last time." Gabriel said sternly.

"Why do you always do this?"

"Do what?" Gabriel asked, tilitng his head at me, dangerously.

"You know exactly what. Leave me alone like this. If you want me to feel lonely, trust me, I already know the feeling. I have always been alone. My whole entire life I have been alone. Now, even you are leaving me alone. We are supposed to be together. Have you ever thought about what I felt like?"

Gabriel let go of the door handle, and stepped back into the room.

"No." He turned around, slamming the door shut behind him, abandoning me yet again.

He can't change.

I'm always trapped in a room, without the freedom to roam free. I've been trapped in a cottage for eighteen years and now I'm stuck being locked in rooms.

I jumped of the bed and placed my teddy bear on a table.

I'm taking a shower. I feel filthy. I also feel those drugs. It's so weird. I've been feelign random bursts of spontaneous energy ever since I started my "medication."

I walked into the attached bathroom and my jaw dropped.

"Not fair!" I said in awe as I took in his bathroom. The one in my room was ugly compared to this.

There was huge tub and a shower that could probably fit four people. There were two sinks and the bathroom was themed black gold and white.

I walked over to the tub, and began filling it up with water. I found a bottle of bubble bath liquid and poured in a whole bunch. I'm pretty sure the container only said a few drops.