11

The image is Gabriel's Office

I just want you to read the stuff at the beginning because they are IMPORTANT. The stuff in the end of the chapter is me talking about things that could happen in the next chapter. Kay, bye.

EVERYONE WHO THINKS SHE IS A BIT IMMATURE IN THIS CHAPTER, I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT SHE IS VERY HIGH IN THIS CHAPTER. SHE IS ON DRUGS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE DOCTORS HAVE BEEN INJECTING HER WITH. I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT'S PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY REASON SHE'S ACTING THAT WAY. THIS IS ONLY IN THIS CHAPTER. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO REMIND YOU ABOUT HER LIFE IN THE COTTAGE AND HOW SHE NEVER GOT TO GO OUT OF IT FOR 18 YEARS. THANKS.

Adeline's POV

I was currently lying on the ground in Gabriel's office, looking at the white ceiling. Gabriel refused to let me go back to his room because he claimed I would escape. Especially since I just had sugar.

Which was totally a lie. I would never escape. Or maybe I would. 

I was lying in front of Gabriel's desk, where he couldn't see me, while he buried himself in some royal vampire prince duties. I fumbled with the bracelet on my hand as I thought deeply.

I really wanted to go get the teddy bear my father gave me. It provided me comfort from my father, who was no longer alive. But, the teddy bear was all the way in the kitchen. Gabriel would certainly not allow me there.

I turned my head to one direction, just to come face to face with Gabriel's wooden desk. I turned my head the other way to see my escape.

There was only one way I would get reunited with Mr. Sparkles.

I slowly and quietly rolled across the ground before stopping in front of the door. I slowly inched my hand up to reach the handle.

"Addie, could you please back away from the door." Gabriel said, startling me. Gabriel is a really scary man, trust me. If the edge in his voice wasn't enough to warn me to back up from the door, his glare was enough to send me to the hills.

I rolled back in front of the desk.

I need a plan.

After a few minutes of thinking, I rolled back towards the door, and began inching my hand towards the handle again.

"Adeline." Gabriel said sternly.

I pointed behind him, "Monster!" I shrieked.

I quickly slipped out the door when Gabriel turned around.

I got up and ran as fast as I could through the hallways. I ran all the way into the kitchen, to see Mr. Sparkles sitting on the counter top.

A grin swept over my face as I ran closer, ready to grab him.

With a giant thud, the wind was knocked out of me, and I landed on the ground with an 'oomph'.

Gabriel's arms were wrapped around me from behind, and we were both lying on the ground with him under me, cushioning my fall. I reached my hands up towards Mr. Sparkles.

"Don't worry Mr. Sparkles I will save you!" I was definitely experiencing a sugar rush, and when I crash, it was gonna be really bad.

*~~*~~*

I was sitting in Gabriel's office again, this time in a chair. My eyes drifted to the door which was now locked shut with a huge padlock, and Gabriel had the key.

Gabriel had given me a tablet to play games on.

I was currently playing a shooting game.

I vigorously tapped on the screen yelling, "Die die die die die die die die die die die!"