New Book Coming

HEY GUYS!
SO I'M NOT DONE WRITING! I ALSO HAVE A NEW BOOK!!!!!

okay i promise it wont be as shitty as the this book because i'm not the middle schooler i was when i started this book! this new book will be a werewolf novel and the characters have completely different, refreshing personalities! I also know where the plot is going so it wont be a mess like this book. Plus i enjoy my new book, so there will be frequent updates starting from the start of 2018. Here is a preview of the first chapter so please check it out!

I introduce to you my new book, "Leos"

Amara Derosa

I'm reckless.

My naked body glistened under the hot sun which streamed through the branches of the trees onto my wet skin.

I was surrounded.

Wolves circled me, ready to leap if I were to make any sudden movements.

The forest was dead silent except for the soft rush of the stream flowing behind me. My hair was still soaked from my swim which was interrupted, and I could still feel the droplets of cold water dripping from my skin.

Everyone was still, calculating their next move.

In one swift movement, I snatched my knife from the ground, stabbing one of the wolves in the leg.

It wouldn't kill them; it would just disable them. I didn't want to kill anyone.

The wolf howled in pain, stepping back and collapsing.

I growled lowly, a warning for them to step back. My knife was wielded defensively in front of me as I bared my teeth at them.

I wasn't born normal. I'm faster than the average wolf, my moves are quick and calculated, and I have an excellent reaction time. My strength alone can rival some of the most strongest Alphas in the nation. I am known as what is called a Blood Luna. It's extremely rare for a she wolf to be gifted with strength like me, and there have only been around two or three cases in all of history, only occurring to she wolves born to the Alphas of some of the strongest packs.

But, my strength comes with its own downsides. There is only so much I can handle. I have trouble controlling myself, and the power can sometimes be destructive. It took high levels of patience and restraint to maintain my composed stature.

Although I possessed such strength, I kept it hidden. Not many people knew of my existence, and only my brother and a couple of pack mates know my true capacity. The twisted nature of the world doesn't guarantee that the power-hungry wont try to take advantage of my gift.

I growled again, my voice dangerously low, and angled my head up, catching a whiff of a scent. Great. I was attracting too much attention. This was not part of the plan.

I could smell more wolves coming closer, as five wolves circled around me with menacing snarls.

Dammit. I mentally cursed as I felt the beta's presence.

One of the wolves lunged at me, and I dodged quickly, swiftly moving out of the way. The wolf went flying into a tree.

I snickered, and the wolf got up with an angry snarl.

It moved at me belligerently, snapping its jaws.

Taking the butt of my knife, I slammed it into the base of the wolf's skull, surely injuring it. The wolf lost consciousness, collapsing to the ground.

I could just easily shift into my wolf and finish this, but where's the fun in that?

I turned to the next wolf with a vicious smirk on my face, daring it to attack me.