31

What do you do when you've been gifted with the rare chance of no homework? You update your story. -5/7/16

Sike, My teacher decided to screw me over with an essay today.-5/10/16

Finished my essay. I'm sorry I haven't updated forever. -5/18/16

Adeline's POV

"Tell me the news you mute asshole!" I screamed. I was very close to lunging off the bed and grabbing the doctor by his collar, threateningly. This guy has been staring blankly at me as he packed up for the past few minutes, and its been bothering me.

He can't just tell me he has good news and bad news and just stop talking! I need to know what the news is. I glared at the doctor, and he backed away from my gaze.

"Are you kidding me!" I reached out to knock the doctor in the head and make him speak.

The doctor had a terrified expression on his face, as he watched me go crazy.

"I don't think it's best for you if I tell you." He said, referring to my rage.

I clenched my fists in annoyance. I was ready to throw something.

I was really stressed out, worried crazy about the safety of my child, and this doctor was really annoying me.

"I will tell the King the news, and he can decide whether or ot he wants to tell you." The doctor said, getting up from his chair, feeding my rage.

"It's my child as well! I have the right to know!" I yelled after the doctor.

*~~*~~*
One Day Later

I screamed in frustration, running my hands through my sticky, sweaty hair. I was really worried and stressed out.

What if my baby is hurt? The thought alone terrified me.

Please be okay.

I silently wished to myself. I was alone, trapped behind these four plain, white walls, with nothing to do but worry. I clutched the white, hospital bed sheets between my fingers, not knowing what to do. I stood up, and slipped off the bed.

"Adeline?" A panicked voice rushed into the room, snapping me out of of my state.

"Gabirel." I muttered through my hoarse voice, running to him.

"Thank god you're not hurt." He pulled me into a hug.

As I buried my face into his shoulder, tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"Hey? What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"I don't know." I croaked out.

"They won't tell me, and I'm really worried, Gabriel. They checked up on the baby, and they won't tell me anything. I'm scared." I cried into Gabriel's shoulder.

Gabriel hugged me back.

"Shh. Don't worry. I'll make sure nothing happens to you or our baby."

I inhaled his scent, which brought an overwhelming sense of comfort. I felt safe in his arms, and it felt like everything was going to be okay.

The doctor walked into the room in order to speak with Gabriel about my condition. I glared at the doctor from behind Gabriel's shoulder.

Ignoring my piercing glare, the doctor turned to face Gabriel. The nerve he has.

"Your highness, if you would please step out of the room, I can update you on her status."

I felt like ripping the doctor apart. It worried me sick knowing what was wrong. There is a child inside of me. My child. I would do anything to protect it. I loved the small baby growing inside me with all my heart, and it hurt to know that something was wrong.

I looked at Gabriel pleadingly, hoping he would change the doctor's mind and let me know what the news he had in store for me was.

Recognizing my worry, Gabriel commanded the doctor, "Speak in here."

"I don't think it will be safe for her to hear." The doctor replied.

"Dr. Desmond, I'm pretty sure it will hurt her mental and emotional state even more if she constantly has to worry about her child's safety. As she is the mother, I would like her to know."

The doctor gulped nervously, shying away from Gabriel, after Gabriel scolded him.

The doctor sighed and looked at his clipboard.

"Well, let's try to be positive and share the good news first." I groaned. He was clearly trying to avoid the main point.

"The positive side is you'll be fine after a few days of bed rest."

"And the negative?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

The doctor didn't answer. It was like he couldn't hear me. He was clearly ignoring me, fueling my desire to rip him to shreds. He was only responding to Gabriel.

"Answer her question." Gabriel commanded in a dangerously low voice. The disrespect the doctor was giving me didn't go unnoticed by him, and it was making him just as angry.

(A/N: Everyone really wanted this, so here it will be. I was going to make it something far less worse, but okay. I've twisted your requests into something very terrible. Enjoy. )

"They are twins."

Gabriel's body tensed in front of me.

"Twins?" My heart stopped. I have two children growing inside me. Two little hearts. Two precious souls. I wrapped my arms around my stomach protectively, trying to hold in my tears. They weren't tears of sadness, grief, or fear. The emotions inside of me were filled with love and care.

"I don't see how this is bad news?" I questioned the doctor, raising a brow and walking to stand next to Gabriel, who was standing there with clenched fists. He knew something I didn't know.

"One of them will die."

• Don't you all love me? Some of you suggested things along the lines of twins, so I twisted it into some deep shit that you will learn about in the next chapter. So, how are you all? Can someone make me a really cool wattpad cover. If you actually make one, private message me, and I'll give you my email to send to. Like, I make my own, but I am never satisfied. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Sorry I took like over two weeks to update. Eeek. (The reason why is at the very beginning of my chapter)

Okay, so what's going on with the babies?•