Chapter One- Gale

Chapter One

Ship- Gale/ Gajeel and Levy

Levy's P.O.V.

I was at a restaurant with Gajeel. We already ate and were waiting for dessert. I could tell he was having a good time because he was smiling. But when he would notice he was smiling, he would act like he wasn't.

'This date is better than what I thought it would have been' I thought to myself, hoping I didn't say it aloud. I blushed because of thinking about how embarrassing it was. It wasn't good. I did it when Gajeel asked me on this date...

~Flashback~

I was sitting at a table talking to Lucy and Juvia about one of the jobs they went on. Natsu and Gray were fighting.. Yet again..

"Ash for brains" Gray yelled at Natsu. "Ice princess" Natsu yelled back.

*whack* "Oww" Natsu exclaimed, "what about him?"

*whack* "hey.. that wasn't necessary" Gray said mainly to himself.

Erza had smacked the back of their heads to making them stop. She seems to be the only one who can get them to stop fighting. I look at Lucy and juvia and asked, "how do you put up with them?"

"Well we have Erza. If we didn't, it would be difficult," Lucy answered.

"Juvia thinks she could try to do what Erza does," Juvia says with a smile.

Then the guild door opens and Gajeel walks in with Pantherlily walking beside him. He looks around the guild. "I think he's looking for someone," I whispered to Lucy and Juvia.

"I would hate to be them. He never looks like he's in a good mood," Lucy said. But I would have to disagree. I have seen him in a good mood but that's outside of the guild. Inside he doesn't seem happy.

He looks over at our table and starts to walk toward us. I see Lucy kinda tense up a little. He gets to our table and Natsu yells a name at him but I couldn't understand him. And Gajeel didn't seem to care.

"Can I talk to levy?" He asked.

Lucy immediately said, "yes." She was smiling like a maniac.

I blushed lightly. I get up and look at him. Waiting for him to walk so I can follow.

He heads toward the door and I follow. We end up under a big beautiful tree. He turns around and his cheeks are a really really light tint of pink. "W-would you like to go on a date with me tonight at six?" He asked.

'What do I say?' I thought or at least I thought I was thinking it..

"You say yes or no" Gajeel answers, smiling.

"Wait! Did I say that aloud!?"

He nodded. I turned bright red. 'I have never done that before. Is it because I'm nervous?' I thought actually thinking it this time.

"Earth to Levy, earth to Levy," Gajeel said kinda impatiently.

"Im sorry.. but my answer is yes! I would love to!!" I said. Then I did something I didn't quite mean to.

I gave Gajeel a hug. And ran off to tell Lucy.

Gajeel's P.O.V.

"Wait! Did I just say that aloud!?" Levy yelled.

I nodded. Then she turned bright red. 'She's so cute when she blushes' I thought.

"Earth to Levy, earth to Levy," I say starting to get impatient.

"I'm sorry.. but my answer is yes! I would love to!" She said.

Then she gave me a hug and ran off.

I blush. And then take the long way back to the guild. I was sorta blushing the whole time back because I was thinking about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I know it's not quite that good. But it is my first one shot. Comments on what I should do or stuff that I could fix is very wanted. And I guess vote if you thought it was good. And it should get better so stick with me. I will be updating every Wednesday. Next week will be Gruvia/ Gray and Juvia. So bye til then.

~Kitty

P.S.- I do not own fairy tail or any of the characters. Or the picture. I just found it on pinterest.