Chapter Five- Jerza

Chapter Five

Ship- Jerza/ Jellal and Erza

Jellal's P.O.V.

I'm the new kid at school. I now go to Fairy Tail Highschool. 'How long does it take for my mom to sign the papers.' I think. I have been waiting for like twenty minutes. My mom and the principal, Mr. Makarov, walk out of his office.

"Jellal, I am having one of the students here come down here and she will show you where all your classes are," Mr. Makarov said.

Then the door to the main office opens and a beautiful red head walks in. It's scarlet not red. Her brown eyes bright and full of life. She walks over to us and says, "Mr. Makarov, you needed me?"

"Yes ma'am. I need you to show the new student around to his classes." Makarov said.

I stood up and Erza stuck out her hand. I shook it and said, "My name is J-jellal." 'Crap, I stuttered. Why did I stutter!' I think it myself.

She smiles, "My name's Erza." I smile. I hand her my schedule. She looks it over and says "We have three out of seven classes together. And you will like most of your teachers."

"Ok, what classes do we have together?" I ask, wondering if I will be able to sit next to her.

"Science with Ichiya. He likes to be called by his first name. Math with Mrs. Strauss. She goes by her maiden name. And P.E. with Mr. Dreyar. Her husband and they have a daughter that goes here, Lisanna. She looks just like her mom. (A/N- I know Lisanna is Mirajane's little sister but I wanted to make Mirajane a teacher and Lisanna go to school there sooo.. You'll have to deal with it.)

We walk out of the office, into the hall, and head to where my first hour is. My mom woke up late so everyone is in second hour so I'm missing first and second hour. I follow Erza upstairs she shows me a few of my classes. But I know I won't remember anything. I kept staring at her, she is beautiful.

Then she looks over at me, she caught me staring at her. 'Oh no, what do I say? what do I do?' I think to myself, but then I feel my face heating up. 'No! Why must I blush? Why!?'

Erza blushes. ' Aww.. She's even cuter when she blushes.'

Erza's P.O.V.

I turn to see Jellal staring at me. I was fine with it until he blushed. 'Why'd he blush? Does he think I'm cute or something?' I think to myself but it made me blushed. Then he smiled. I looked forward and started to walk to his next class. 'I think I was right.. But.. it might not be bad.. he's kinda cute.'

After a while we were at his last class. The bell rang it was now the end of second hour. We have five minutes to get to our third hour. "Hey Jellal, we have third hour math together. Would you like to walk together?" I ask then I feel my face heating up. 'No I'm blushing again. I never blush around anyone.'

"S-sure.. Where is that again?" Jellal answered. He blushed realizing that I noticed he stuttered. I show him again where Mrs. Strauss's room is.

Soon enough class was over. Now I have P.E. and Jellal has it too. So we decided to walk to together. When we get to the gym Mr. Dreyar said, "We are playing soccer today. And we have a new student named Jellal. I'm not gonna make him introduce himself. Split up into two teams."

I had Jellal come with me. I was good at soccer and he said he was too. So after about fifteen minutes our team was winning. And the last thing I remember was yelling, "Jellal, pass it to me!"

But he kicked it too hard, it came fast, and hit me in the face. I fell, hit my head on the floor, and then my vision darkened.

Jellal's P.O.V.

I kicked the ball and it hit her in the face. Erza had fallen and hit her head. I sprinted to her. I got to her first. She had been knocked out because of me. I felt really bad.

No one else went near us. 'Why aren't people worried?' I thought. Mr. Dreyar came over and I asked him, "I know where the nurse's office is. It's the only place I know. May I carry her there? I am the one that caused it."

"Yes, you may." He answered.

"Thank you," I said as I pick her up. A pink haired guy, that actually kinda looked worried, open the door for me.

I make it to the nurse's office and tell her what happened. "May I stay here til she wakes up," I ask politely.

"Yeah, sure. I don't really care," she answered.

~ After about twenty minutes~

Erza finally wakes up. She sits up and asks, "Where am I?"

"The nurse's office. When I kicked the ball it hit you in the head and knocked you out. So I carried you here," I answer and look away.

"You carried me here? The gym is on the other side of the school," she said. Then she smiled and said, "Thank you."

I blush slightly and say, "Your welcome. It seemed like everyone was just gonna leave you there."

"Yea. Some people aren't nice, like you are."

"Well I have to find my way to my next class." I say as I get up and head to the door.

"Jellal, may I walk with you?" Erza asks nicely. I blush.

"Yeah, if you really want to." She gets up and runs her fingers through her hair.

She gets up and we head to my class. I smile. And I look over at Erza. She was smiling too. We talked most of the way. I reached out to open the door but Erza hugged me. 'Even though I barely know her, but I think it might be love at first sight.' I think as I hug her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy, I know it's many days late. So I'm not gonna give you a certain day. I will give a range of days. Vote if you liked it. Each time I get a vote I get happy. And if you like how I write follow me. Next is Lories/ Loke and Aries. I should have it published in around three to five days. Until next time.

~Kitty