Chapter Seventeen- Natza

Chapter Seventeen

Ship- Natza/ Natsu and Erza

Natsu's P.O.V.

I felt my bed shaking slightly and it woke me up. Oh it was an earthquake. It wasn't really big, maybe a 2.3 magnitude. I was trying to go back to sleep but about ten minutes later another one happen. This one a lot stronger. Maybe a 4.5 magnitude.

"Natsu!!!" Erza yelled, from her room, across the hall. I ran out of my room it her door and opened it.

"Be careful! My mirror fell over. And things fell off my dresser." She said. I could tell that she was scared, her voice was shaky.

*beeeeeeeeeep*

The was the noise of the electricity going out. "Babe, I'll be right back." I went to my room to get a few candles. Why couldn't she have been with me? Why did she have to get mad at me last night?

I went back to Erza's room. Blew on the wick of one of the candles lighting it. Making my way to her dresser to set it down. Watching where I step, I set it down, and lit another one. And made it to Erza I set the last candle on the table by her bed.

Erza hugged me. I hugged her back. "I'm sorry I got made at you last night," she said in to my neck.

"Its fine I'm here now." I said holding her close.

We laid down in her bed, still holding her close. We were both still awake and it was about an hour since the last one. Another one happen, a 3.2 magnitude. Erza started crying.

"Erza, nothing can hurt you. So just go back to sleep. I'll stay here for you." I said.

Soon she fell asleep. I looked out the window the sun was just kinda rising. I was just laying there waiting for the sun to rise and for the electricity to come back on.

When the sun was up enough for me to see it. I woke Erza and told her that I was gonna clean up the mess. I went to the window and opened it completely. Letting in more light. I was able to eye where exactly the glass was. I left the room and got the broom and dust pan from the kitchen. But when I got back to Erza's room she wasn't in there.

"Erza....? Where did you go?" I said as I entered the room. I swept up the mess real quick. Then slowly walked over to the closet and opened it. She wasn't in there. I closed it and right as I closed it the was another earthquake. This one being the strongest. It lasted for about twenty seconds.

After the first few seconds, it knocked a bunch of stuff over. Breaking a lot of stuff. I heard crying.

"Erza! Where are you!? Go to the living room! Watch where you step!" yelled. Then Erza's book case fell over almost hitting me. Then I saw something red in the door way. Erza was standing there shaking.

I ran to Erza, grabbed her, and pulled her to the ground. Covering her with my body in case anything fell. We could here things in the kitchen falling of the counters. Nothing fell in the hall.

When it finally stopped, I got up and got the broom and went to the kitchen. There was some glass and some plastic cups. I swept the glass and called for Erza.

When she got into the kitchen, I asked, "Would you like to walk around the park? You might not feel them if you are walking around."

Erza thought about it for a second then answered with, "Umm.. Sure.. That sounds good." And then went to her room to get changed into warmer clothing, since it was the beginning of January.

She came into the living room and was wearing a jacket and leggings. Erza looked beautiful. So we went outside and it was freezing cold. And we walked towards the park. We walked past a house that the brick was cracked.

I held Erza's hand. It took about five minutes to get to the park. We sat down on the bench. Trying to keep her mind off the earthquakes. "Would you like me to push you on the swings?" I asked.

"Yea sure," Erza said and walked over and turned around to sit on the swing.

"Wow!" I exclaimed

"What?" asked Erza.

I chuckled lightly, leaned in, and whispered in her ear, "Your butt looks amazing in those leggings."

"Whatever," Erza giggled back, blushing.

I laughed and started pushing her on the swing. After a few minutes I wrapped my arms around her waist, making the swing stop. Erza yelped. I laughed.

I put my head beside hers and moved to the side kind of. And started kissing her neck. I kissed up and down her neck a few times. On the third time near her ear, I lightly bit the lower part of her ear. Making her squeal and try to move away.

I tighten my arms around her and nibbled at her neck. After that we headed back home. When we got home we snuggled on the couch and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I know it's late. Me is sorry. But I hope you liked it. Please vote. Follow. Or comment. And the idea came from the fact that Oklahoma has had a bunch of earthquakes. So next week is another surprise. Don't know if you all will like it. But I do. So see y'all next week. Until next time.

~Kitty