Chapter TwentyThree- Nalu

Chapter TwentyThree

Ship- Nalu/ Natsu and Lucy

Natsu's P.O.V.

(A/N- This is a continuation of chapter four. If you haven't read it. Go back and read it. The note is a spoiler. Or you can go reread it. But this is six months after Natsu proposed. The still haven't gotten married yet.)

It's October. Halloween is near. Lucy said that we are gonna dress up and take Happy trick or treating. Well it's better than going to do a job. And free candy. So why not.

Happy walked into the living room with a white sheet over him. And thought he was gonna scared me.

"Boo!" Happy yelled. I laughed.

Lucy walked in and said, "Happy, do you wanna be a ghost this year?" Happy then, started jumping up and down. She went to the kitchen real quick to get a marker and scissors. Then marked on the sheet when Happy had it on him. Then took it off him and cut the holes.

I decided that I kinda wanted to help. Kinda. I help put it on him. "I wanna sew it here, here, and here." Lucy said. 

"Uhh.. Babe, that meant nothing to me. I don't know what it would do. So I believe in you." I said confused.

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Uhh.. Babe, that meant nothing to me.. I don't know what it would do. So I believe in you." Natsu said. He sounded really confused.

I sighed. Marked the three places I wanted to sew, so I wouldn't forget. I took it off of Happy and walked to the laundry room to grab a needle and thread. I went to mine and Natsu's bedroom. And sat on the bed and started sewing the spots. After that I got up and walked to the living room.

They weren't in there. But if they aren't in the living room, that means that they are in the kitchen. Rarely are they not in there. I go to the kitchen and there they were. With their heads' in the fridge.

I sighed so they would know I was in there. Natsu turned around and smiled.

"Lushe? Did you get my costume done?" Happy asked full of curiosity.

"Yes I did. You wanna try it on?" I asked, knowing he would say yes. He nodded and I put it on top of him. I did it right. "Yay"

It w a  kinda getting around six-ish. So I went to go get changed into my cat costume. I walked out into the living after I was done changing.

"Oh wow. You look really good like that. I-I-I mean you always look good. But wow." Natsu said and wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks. I out your's on the bed." I said while smiling like an idiot.

He left to get changed. And Happy walked in with his little pumpkin bucket. It was like he was on vibrate, he was like jumping in place he was so happy.

I smile. 'Happy's so cute.' I thought. Natsu snuck up behind me. And scared me. I yelped. Happy laughed.

I hugged Natsu. Just kept my arms tightly around him. And stuffed my face into his shoulder.

"I wuv you babe" I said into his shoulder. It was kinda muffled.

"Aww. I love you too" Natsu said and hugged me back. And rain his fingers through my hair.

I quickly kissed him. And turned around and picked up Happy.

"You ready?" I asked him. Already knowing what he would say and headed towards the door.

"Lushe. Really? What do you think?" he said. I giggled. Someone has a little cute attitude.

I carried him out the door. Which Natsu closed. And I set him down when we got to the side walk. It was starting to get dark out.

We walked around from house to house. Neighborhood or neighborhood for about two hours. And eventually ended back up at our house. Everyone was mainly tired.

When we got inside. Happy out his candy on the couch. And started going to hit, after he took off his costume.

I went to go change. And Natsu changed after me. When we went back to the living room. Happy had fallen asleep on top of his candy.

I picked him up and brought him to his room. Natsu put his candy back in the bucket.

After that Natsu and I went to bed. And turned on a horror movie and we ended up falling asleep during it.

Hey guys, sorry that it's kinda short. I wanted to get it done on Halloween. And I did. So I hope you liked it. If you aren't already following me. I think you should. Vote for the chapter of you like it. If I start getting more votes then it'll encourage me to write them faster. The next one is Bicksanna/ Bickslow and Lisanna.

If y'all can get the book to 291 votes by Thursday. That's thirty votes needed in three days. I will publish it on Friday. But if you don't then it'll be sometime next week. So until next time.

~Kitty