Chapter Twelve- Stingyu

Chapter Twelve

Ship- Stingyu/ Sting and Yukino

Yukino's P.O.V.

"GHOSTS!!" Lector yells.

"You want to go as a ghosts or you want all of us to?" I ask Lector, the little red exceed.

"All of us, duh." he says. I look at Sting to see if it's ok.

Sting shrugged. "I don't think Sting wants to dress up. I'm sorry, Lector. But I'll dress up with you."

"Your no fun. Your wife is nicer." Lector says. I have been married to Sting for about one and a half years now. It been the best time.

"Lector, don't say that. He's the reason you are here. Remember I didn't like cats before I met Sting and you." I say and pet him on the head.

I turn to Sting and say, "Please dress up. It's just a ghost it's not like he said pirates or something. Please will you do it for us?"

He thought about it for a second. "Fine. How are we gonna do it? Tomorrow is Halloween."

Lector says, "we all get white cloaks with hoods and draw eyes on the hood." He obviously had this planned out.

So Sting actually agreed to that. I got out my phone to see where the closest place is that we could get one.

"2 hours away!? The closest place that has it is two hours away if we take the train." I said. I looked up the train schedule. The next train that goes there arrives here in ten minutes.

"Sting put on your shoes. We have ten minutes to get to the train station." I said to the both of them. Sting sighed then went to our room to put on his shoes then he came out was ready to leave.

I was already ready because Lector and I had gone to the store earlier.

It took us five minutes to get to the train station. Then we sat there for four minutes and then the train arrived. We boarded and then waited. Lector fell asleep I my lap.

~Two hours later~

We arrives at the store luckily they were still open. We went in bought the cloaks, and left. We had to wait again for the train. But I was smart and brought the marker.

"Sting, will you please put on your cloak so I can draw where the eyes need to be?" I asked him nicely. I know he didn't want to. He surprised me when he put it on without saying a word.

I drew where the eyes are gonna be and said, "Okay, you can take off the cloak we don't need it getting dirty."

Sting smiled. And started slowly walking away. "Sting! Please!? I don't want it ruined...." I said sadly, hoping he would stop.

He stopped. He actually stopped. Walking back over with his head down, he took it off and said, "I'm sorry babe. I just...."

I cut him off, "No, it's fine. I shouldn't make you do it... You don't have to go.. I will just take Lector trick or treating.." Lector hugged my arm.

Then the train got here. I kept my head down and didn't say anything. After a while we got home. It was about 9 o'clock pm. "Lector, I'll do your and my cloak tomorrow morning, okay?"

"Okay. Goodnight, Yukino. Goodnight, Sting!" he said Sting was already in the bedroom, probably asleep.

"Goodnight, Lector." I said as I patted him on the head. Lector went and laid on the couch. I went to mine and Sting's room. He was on my side of the bed facing the wall.