Chapter Two- Gruvia

Chapter Two

Ship- Gruvia/ Gray and Juvia

Juvia's P.O.V.

I walk into the guild looking for Gray-sama. 'Juvia has decided that today will be the last time Juvia ask Gray-sama on a date. If he says no, Juvia will just have to accept it.' I thought.

I spot him with Lucy, Natsu, and Happy. Him and Natsu were yelling at each other like always. "Flame brain!" "Ice princess!" I hear them yelling at each other. I walk over there and sit next to Lucy.

"Where's Erza to stop this?" I ask Lucy.

"She's upstairs looking at the jobs. She will be back very soon since they are getting loud," Lucy said while looking upstairs looking for Erza.

Erza went to the railing and yelled, "Hey! Do I have to go come down there!?"

They both stopped immediately and sat down at the table. 'This is Juvia's chance' I thought to myself.

"May Juvia talk to Gray-sama alone?" I said mainly hoping that Lucy would leave and Natsu would follow.

"Yeah!" Lucy said getting up. "Come on, Natsu lets go talk to Mirajane." They both walk away and I look at Gray.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

I blushed slightly, took a deep breath, and asked, "Gray-sama, would you like to go on a date with Juvia?"

"Yea. Sure, why not? I'll give you a chance." He said and blushed slightly.

I blushed deeply and said "meet you here at 7." Then I ran off to my apartment. I looked at the clock, it was 5 o'clock. "Juvia has an hour and a half to get ready. then thirty minutes to get to the guild." I say to no one since no one was in the room.

I decide to take a bath so I turn on the water. Then go get a tank top and shorts for after. When I go back to the bathroom, I turn off the water undress, and get in.

~Twenty minutes later~

I get out, dry off, get dressed, and go to my walk-in closet. "Oh, what is Juvia gonna wear!?" I say still to myself. I sit there for about five minutes. Then I just decide to wear the long dark blue dress, I wore before we had to go to the Tower of Heaven.

I look at the time, it's 5:45. I change into the dress then head back to the bathroom. I grab my curling iron out of the cabinet. I plug it in then I put on a little make up while waiting.

~Forty minutes later~

I glace at the time, 6:30. "No! Juvia doesn't feel like she's ready. But oh well Juvia thinks." I say as I turn off the curling iron. I run out of my apartment and to the guild. When I get there the guild is kinda empty. Then i see Gray in a tuxedo. I blush and walk over to him.

"Gray-sama, you look good." I say shakily.

"Oh, wow. Juvia, you look beautiful." He says. I blush.

"We should get to the restaurant."

"Ok," he replies. Then we head to the restaurant, talking just a little bit.

~Ten minutes later~

We get to the restaurant and we get seated. "What are you in the mood for Juvia?" Gray asks.

"Juvia doesn't know. Juvia will get whatever Gray-sama gets." I say.

We both end up getting parmesan chicken and mashed potatoes with white gravy. (A/N- I'm hungry...) The waiter brings us our food. We eat our food. Which was delicious. 'We haven't really been talking so Juvia guesses she can try to spark a conversation,' I think.

"Do you think we'll go on a mission soon?" I ask. I look up at Gray-sama.

"Yea, probably."

'That didn't really work. Maybe Gray-sama doesn't really want to talk right now.' I thought.

The waiter brings our dessert. I only eat some of it. Gray-sama ate all of his. We both pay for our meal. And we walk back to the guild.

"I actually had fun tonight." He said.

I blushed and said, "Juvia had fun too."

~A few minutes later~

Gray stopped walking causing me to slightly bump into him. Then he did something I did not expect.

Gray-sama turned around and hugged me. 'This is the best day of Juvia's life!' I thought.

I hugged him back. "Juvia, will you be my girlfriend?" I heard him say.

And I said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, left y'all at a cliff hanger. But honestly we all know what Juvia is gonna say. This is only my second one shot, but I feel it getting better. I really do what comments on what I should fix or do better. Or ships you want me to do. Next will be Shyon/ Sherry and Lyon. And I have decided that I will publish Mondays and Thursdays. So, until next time.

~Kitty