Chapter Nine- Nali

Chapter Nine

Ship- Nali/ Natsu and Lisanna

Natsu's P.O.V.

'Today is the day,' I think to myself. I slowly walk to the guild. 'No one knows what I'm gonna do.'

"This is gonna be great!" I say to myself. I'm taking the long way to the guild from mine and Lisanna's apartment. She was already at the guild with Lucy, Juvia, Levy, Erza, Mirajane, and Cana.

I have been dating Lisanna for four years. It has been an amazing four years. And I want that to last forever. If it weren't for her helping me hatch Happy, I would have probably smashed the egg. Happy wasn't walking next to me right now. I told him to go with Lisanna to the guild.

I'm about ten minutes away from the guild now. So I start thinking about what exactly I'm gonna say. 'Lisanna, we have been dating for more than four year now.. Those four years have been amazing.. And I want it to stay that way.. I love you more than everything in the world and I want to be with you forever.. So, Lisanna, will you marry me?'

"Yea, that sounds good. And it only took five minutes to think of.." I said to no one since no one was around. I keep thinking about what I'm gonna say so I don't forget. Eventually I make it to the guild. I stop at the doors and take a deep breath.

Lisanna's P.O.V.

The door to the guild opens and I see Natsu walk in. He looks around and spots me and comes over. He's been acting kind of weird lately. When he gets here he stops a few feet away and takes a deep breath. 'Natsu... come closer.. why do you have to stop right there.. even if I were to reach out I couldn't reach you.. what are you worried about..' I thought.

"Lisanna.." he says.

"Yes...?"I answer.

"Lisanna, we have been dating for more than four year now. And those four years have been amazing. I want it to stay that way. I love you more than everything in the world and I want to be with you forever.." he takes something out his pocket and kneels down on one knee and says, "So, Lisanna, will you marry me?"

I gasp and cover my mouth isn't my hands. 'Oh my god, he proposed.' I think. "Yes. Yes, Natsu I will marry you." I say then go and hug him.

Lucy and Erza squealed. Levy was smiling. Juvia and Cana started crying. I think it was because they want it to happen to them. Everyone else was mainly clapping and yelling stuff at each other. Examples are, "I didn't see that coming." and, "how did he pay for that?"

'People can be real idiots.' I think. I'm still hugging Natsu, he kisses me on the cheek and whispers, "love you babe."

"Love you too.." I say back and kiss him. I look down and see Happy at our feet crying his eyes out. I pick him up and hold him like a baby.

"Happy, what's wrong?" I ask and pet his head lightly.

"It's just sooo cute.." He says, not crying as hard.

"I know, and now I'll be around you a lot. So little Happy won't get lonely or tired of being with Natsu." I say and smile.

Happy finally stops crying and smiles. He hugs me then goes to see Lily and Carla. Me and Natsu decided to go to a table. As we were sitting down I yawned.

"You should go back to the apartment and take a nap. I know you didn't sleep well last night. You were moving around a lot. You woke me up so few times." He said.

"I'm sorry. And I'm fine. I can stay awake," I say as I yawn. I put my head down on the table. Then all the noise around me started to get quieter and quieter, until it was gone.

Natsu's P.O.V.

Lisanna put her head down on the table. I knew she was gonna end of falling asleep. I was thinking about her for at least three minutes then I look over at her and she was asleep. 'Ugh, I don't want to wake her. She's so beautiful when she's asleep,' I thought to myself.

Finally, I decided that I am gonna help her back to the apartment. I shake her shoulder lightly. "Lisanna... Lisanna.. You need to wake up, babe." Her eyes slowly opened and I smiled.

"You are going back to the apartment to take a nap. Okay? I'll help you there." I say as a help her up. We walk out of the guild and toward the apartment. It's gonna take five minutes. After about four minutes we were really close but Lisanna had started to slow down.

'Aww.. she's getting really tired.' I think. I walk closer to her and pick her up bridal style. And I carry her to the apartment. I had her open the door and I go to the couch and set her on it. I kissed her on the forehead and said, "sleep well babe. I'm gonna go back to the guild if you need me."

Lisanna smiles and says, "I love you, Natsu."

As I head to the door I say, "I love you too, so very much. See you in a little bit." Then I leave and headed toward the guild, taking the long way again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure it's a day late. In not really sure. But I had stuff to do and a boyfriend to hang out with. And I think it's good. And again Erza and Lucy squealing, you know who you are. But the next chapter is Graylu/ Gray and Lucy. It will come out in about three to five days. But I have a feeling it's gonna be late. But whatever so, until next time.

~Kitty