Chapter Sixteen- Bicksanna

Chapter Sixteen

Ship- Bicksanna/ Bickslow and Lisanna

Lisanna's P.O.V.

Bickslow and I have been married for a little over a year. And he was asleep on the couch in the apartment we share. I went over to him and poked his cheek a few times.

"Bickslow~ Bickslow~ Dinner is ready." I said near Bickslow's ear. Nothing. He didn't even move. I stood up and took a deep breath.

"Bickslow, you brought this upon yourself. Bickslow! Dinner is ready!" I said then yelled.

Bickslow jerked awake. I giggled. "Babe, what was that for?" he asked, knowing exactly why I did it.

I had made chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, white gravy, and dinner rolls. While we were eating I asked, "Hey, could we go for a walk around the town after?"

"Umm.. Sure.. Do you want to?" Bickslow said.

"Yes I would like to go. That's kinda the reason I asked." I said, making Bickslow blush. I giggled. After I finined eating, I went to get a jacket and a scarf. Then I sat on the couch and waited for Bickslow. And of course he was taking his time.

I laid my head down on the arm of the couch. "Bickslow... Hurry up..." I whined, hoping he would actually hurry up. I closed my eyes, and about a minute later I heard Bickslow put his plate in the sink. Standing up i put on the jacket and scarf. Then got Bickslow's jacket for him while he was rinsing his plate.

I skipped to Bickslow and handed him his jacket. Then I grabbed the key from beside the door. And opened the door letting in good air. I shivered, as I zipped up my jacket. Then I was fine, for now at least.

I stepped outside. And walked to the stairs and went down. The stairs were covered in ice. I held on the railing tightly, but I still almost fell. Once I got to the bottom, I turned around to see Bickslow sliding down the railing of the stairs. I slightly shook my head.

We headed towards the guild hall. I was walking a little bit faster than Bickslow, I noticed that when I realized he wasn't beside me. Slowing down I got beside him and reached for his hand. He grabbed my hand.

So we were walking to the guild holding hands. And we saw Levy under a tree, bundled up in a coat and blanket. She was reading some book about magic. When we got in the guild hall. It took thirty minutes, but we got here. We saw Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Erza and Gray. We walked over to them and we listened to them argue.

"Gray! Put on some clothes! " Lucy yelled at Gray.

"But I don't know where they are." Gray said while looking around.

"So go to your room and put some clothes on. When you get back we can look for your clothes."Erza said. Gray then stood up and wandered to his room. Erza smiled, clearly knowing that she won. I giggled.

"So, how was everyone's day?" I asked.

Everyone said, "Good," at the same time. We all laughed. Bickslow grabbed my leg. I looked at him. He was looking at me, then to the door, and then back at me. He obviously wanted to leave.

"Well it's a thirty minute walk back, so see you all tomorrow. Sorry," I said as Bickslow and I stood up.

Erza and Lucy came and gave me a hug bye. I waved bye as we headed to the door. I pushed open the door as Bickslow grabbed my hand.

When we got to that big tree, Levy was still under it. And I just noticed the Gajeel was up in the tree, eating some metal. We keep walking. Once it got to where we had ten minutes left, I was getting really tired.

Bickslow noticed and said, "I can carry you, if you would like that."

"No...... I'm fine... "I said. And then it started snowing. It snowed all ten minutes back.

Once we got to the apartment building, I grabbed the railing. And headed up the stairs. I was half way up when I slipped and fell backwards. Bickslow still had my hand in his grip. His grip slipped. His five little minions flew behind me and caught me. Then Bickslow came and carried me up the stairs bridal style.

He carried me up the stairs and had me unlock the door. And the he laid me down in bed then left to close the door. I took off my jacket when he was gone and snuggled up under the blanket.

Soon Bickslow came back and got under the blanket and held me close. And I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this one is on time right? One week? And it's 2016 now! 2015 went by fast. Do any of you have new year resolutions? I don't. But I hope this year is great for all of you. The next chapter is another surprise. I have just been full of surprises lately. It will be out in about a week. So until next time.

~Kitty