Chapter Eleven- Rogura

Chapter Eleven

Ship- Rogura/ Rogue and Kagura

Kagura's P.O.V.

I know I don't usually show emotion but with Rogue it's different. And sometimes he shows emotion. Sometimes. I have been dating Rogue for about two years now. And I have to admit I love him so very much.

I was packing the rest of my stuff. Today is the day I move in with him. We are gonna share an apartment. And split rent. I yawned. I put one more book in the box and closed it.

I yawned again. I have been packing things all day. "Maybe it's time for a break," a familiar voice said. I jumped slightly. And turned around. Standing there was Rogue.

"Rogue," I whined, "you scared me... Don't do that..." I walked over to him and hugged him. That got me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled.

"I need to finish packing the rest of my stuff," I said into Rogue's shoulder. He broke the hug.

"I'll finish packing your stuff while you take a nap," he said.

'If I said no he would bring it up every time I yawn. So I guess I have to,' I thought. I sighed and said, "fine... Wake me up in a hour... " I walk over to the couch and lay down. I have been sleeping on the couch for the last few days. Since the first thing Rogue wanted at the apartment was our beds. Then chairs and tables.

He wanted to take the couch but I need somewhere to sleep here so u could wake up and start packing again. I heard Rogue start moving things around. Then the noises started sounding like it was getting farther and father away. I drifted to sleep.

~Three hours later~

I slowly woke up from my nap. I sat up and stretched. I looked at the time. 'Of course he didn't wake me up an hour later. I looked over to see the book case gone and something was on the floor. Rogue was asleep on the floor. 'Aww.. He's so cute. That's probably why he didn't wake me up.' I thought.

I got up, wondering if I should wake him up or not. I decided not to. I went to the kitchen and since I did the have a fridge here, I went to the pantry. (in case you don't know what a pantry is. It's basically a closet in the kitchen that you keep food in.) I grabbed some chips and went back to the living room.

I put the bag on the couch. Then knelt down next to Rogue. "Rogue~ it's time to wake up~ Rogue~" I said while I was slightly shaking his shoulder. He eyes slightly opened then closed.

"Rogue..." I whined, "please wake up." Shaking his shoulder a little bit more made him completely open his eyes. He sat up then hugged me. Then he pushed me back still hugging me. Soon enough I was laying on the floor with Rogue saying, "I'm going bed to sleep." He closed his eyes.

"Rogue, please you'll get kisses." I said with a smile. He sat up and helped me up. I kissed his cheek. Then his neck a few times.

After about an hour. We had the rest of my stuff at the apartment. It was night and I went to the bedroom and changed I to pajamas. Then I instantly went to the bed.

I love being able to sleep in my bed. I was half asleep when Rogue walked in. He got on the bed next to me and moved some of the hair out of my face. He got close and said, "I love you, Kagura."

Me being half asleep said, "I wuv you.... Too... Rogue...." Then I fell asleep happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm really really sowwy. I have had writers block. And a few tests. And tryouts for Orchestra. Please forgive me. Do you forgive me? I hoped you liked the chapter.
I know it's shorter then the others, but oh well it's still a chapter. I wrote it in two days. The next chapter will be Stingyu/ Sting and Yukino. And it will be Halloween themed. But it should be published on Halloween. So until next time.

~Kitty