Chapter Twenty- Luvia

Chapter Twenty

Ship- Luvia/ Lucy and Juvia

Juvia's P.O.V.

'Today is the day Juvia asks out the person she likes.' I thought to myself, 'But first I have to get them away from the 'love rival'...'

I was laying in bed watching TV, we'll kinda. I was wandering how I could do it. Talking to myself, tossing and turning. When I thought of one then how it could go bad. All of them ended up with them rejecting me. That they aren't up to it.

Finally, I decided that I would just ask them to hang out. And at the end I'll ask. I got out of bed and grabbed my phone and headed outside for fresh air.

I had the number memorized. I don't know how, but I did. I dialed. Listened. One ring. Two rings. Three. Voice-mail. Hung up.

"Dang it. I have to try again." I said to myself.

I called again. One ring. And they picked up. Yay.

"Oh hey, Juvia. I'm sorry I didn't get to it in time for the first call," she said.

"Lucy, it's fine. But Juvia called because she has a question." I said, full of fear.

"Go ahead and ask it." she said. I could hear Gray and Natsu yelling in the background.

"Umm... Lucy... Would you like to.... Umm... Hang out with Juvia... On Saturday... Like a date.." I said awkwardly into the phone. I'm glad no one was around because I know my face is red.

Lucy was quiet for a second or two. "Juvia you like girls?" she kinda don't of whispered into the phone.

"Umm.. Yea... Juvia is sorry that she asked. But, Juvia does know you are into girls too. That's why she likes you." I said.

"Wait, how do you know that? " she asked.

"By the way you act."

"Oh om.. Does anyone else know. But yes I'll go on a date with you." she said, but whispered the last part.

*time skip to two weeks later*

I walked back into the living room. Lucy was sitting on the couch waiting for me to come back. When I came back is at next to her and pull her legs on top of mine. Then I pulled her close.

Lucy smiled. And just sat on my lap, facing away from me. Especially since we were watching one of her favourite shows. I wasn't going anywhere so I just kept my arms around her.

I know it's one of the new episodes. So I'm gonna do something that will take her focus off the TV. I kissed her neck once. Obviously she got a chill down her back. I giggled. I kissed her neck more. After a few kisses, I bit her neck.

Lucy yelped. And jumped off my lap. And went down on her knees to sit on her feet.

"What was that for?" she asked me.

"Juvia felt like it. And Juvia knows you liked it." I said, smiling. I stood up and walked towards her. She smiled.

I knelt down slowly. And slightly pushed her back, so she would be laying down. I was basically on top of her. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Juvia?" she asked.

"Yes?" I asked. I think I know what she's gonna say.

"I love you."

"Juvia loves you too. So so much." I said back, lending back down and kissed her. After a few kisses, I bit her bottom lip then pulled away. Lucy made a little sound. It was basically a sound of disappointment.

"What?" I asked her.

Lucy started to turn a little bit red. "I wanted more kisses."

"That's all you have to say." I kisses her again. And again after a few kisses I pulled away.

I stood up and opened my arms. I wanted Lucy to get up and give me a hug. Lucy made small noise and stood up and wrapped her arms around me.

I loved hugging her. She put her head on my shoulder. I poked her side. She squirmed, but I wanted letting her go anywhere. I picked her up and walked to the couch.

"No. No. No. No. Please. Please." she said, knowing that I would drop her into the couch. Which I did anyways.

"Juvia loves you~" I said, smiling.

"I love you too. But you didn't listen." Lucy said.

"You weren't that commanding. Or scary. Or anything." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I know this is late. I hope you liked it. And I know it's probably the shortest chapter. And I'm sorry about that. But at least it's a chapter. If you like how I write you should follow me and/or read my other books. Vote if you liked the chapter. And if you liked any of the other chapter, I think you should go back and vote for them too. The next chapter is Albis/ Alzack and Bisca. I don't know when that will be out.

~Kitty