Chapter TwentyFour- Bicksanna

Chapter TwentyFour

Ship- Bicksanna/ Bickslow and Lisanna

P.O.V.- Lisanna

(A/N- This is a continuation of chapter sixteen. If you haven't read it. Go back and read it. There might be spoilers in this. Not sure. Or you can go reread it. But this is a year after chapter sixteen.)

It's been two weeks since Bickslow took a job. A job that would give us enough jewels for rent for the year. But it was a dangerous job. And he took it alone.

It's been a hard two weeks. I spend most of my time in the apartment alone. People started worrying about me. Mainly Mirajane, Erza, and Juvia. Lucy was at a job with Natsu and Happy.

They would visit me sometimes. And force me to go the the guild. I told them I would go outside and to the guild today.

"Ugh," I said out loud to no one. I got out of bed.

I got up and put on a short sleeve shirt and a jacket. The walk to the guild hall was actually kinda good. Nothing to ruin my day. Yet. Some people waved at me and said hi. Some commented on how I was outside.

I was outside the building. And my sister, Mirajane, ran outside. She ran into me, knocking me down.

"Oh my god, Lisanna! You have to come! It's Bickslow!" she yelled and ran off. She seemed scared. It looked like there was tear streaks on her cheeks.

I sat there for a second. Breathless. Unable to move. What had happened to Bickslow. Mira never cries. I gather my wandering thoughts. And got up and ran after her.

Mira had gone to the hospital part of the guild hall. When I was running it felt like someone was crushing my heart in their hand. Bickslow was hurt on his job. Please no.

Mira had stopped at a window to one of the rooms and was looking inside. I could hear her let out a cry. I couldn't see in the room yet.

Once I got close enough to see inside the room. I saw Bickslow all bandaged up lying in the hospital bed.

I couldn't run anymore. I couldn't even stand. My knees gave in mid run. And I fell and slid/ rolled on the floor. I couldn't help but crying.

My fear of Bickslow getting hurt came true. Apparently Erza and Juvia heard the news. Because they came running down the hall. And stood next to where I was on the floor.

Looked in the room and then knelt down next to me. They helped me up and then hugged me. I walked shakily to the door and opened it..

Bickslow looked over at me and said, "I'm so sorry."

I walked over to him. I dropped to my knees next to the bed. He had a lot bandages. I put my forehead against the side of the bed. And continued to cry.

Bickslow rubbed the top of my head. I looked up at him.

"I was being careful, if that helps any." he said, smiling. He's trying to make me happy. Or a little better.

"I guess. But how'd you get hurt then?" I asked him.

"There was no dodging it fast enough. No one able to. But I'm alive. Some of them aren't."

"Who isn't alive?" I asked because I thought he went on the job alone.

"I met some people on the way there. And some near by townspeople we're also fighting it." he said, "But I'll be fine."

"I shouldn't have let you go alone." I said feeling guilty.

"Hey, if you would have gone you would be in bad shape like me, or worse." He said and ran his fingers through my hair.

I guess he was right. I'm not as strong as he is. Or as fast. But I'll be here to help him til he's better.

"Babe, is there anything that you need me to do or get?" I asked Bickslow. He shook his head no. I nodded. "I'll be back in a moment." I said and he nodded.

I walked out of the room and went up to the doctor that has been taking care of Bickslow. 

"Umm.. Sir? Do you know when Bickslow will be able to go home?" I asked politely. He turned around and looked at me.

He thought about it and said, "I think it'll be about a week." I nodded and went back to the room.

~A week and a half later~

I have been sleeping at the apartment during the nights. And spending the days with Bickslow. 

I got up out of bed at around eight in the morning. I went and made breakfast. Then I was gonna go to Bickslow.

I made scrambled eggs and turkey bacon, and then sat at the couch to watch some tv. I was about halfway done. And then someone knocked at the door. I got up and looked through the peep hole. 

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Bickslow. I opened the door. And hugged him tightly.

He laughed and said, "I knew yesterday that I could come home today, I wanted to surprise you."

"Well you did!" I said and kissed him on the cheek. Completely overwhelmed by joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm sorry if it's not as good as the other chapters. I obviously haven't written in a while, saying that it's been forever. I'm gonna try to write more often now.

The next chapter is gonna be Gale/ Gajeel and Levy. So I hope you liked this chapter. So let me know if you did, please. Byyyyeeee.

~Kitty