Chapter TwentyTwo- Gruvia

Chapter TwentyTwo

Ship- Gruvia/ Gray and Juvia

Juvia's P.O.V.

(A/N- This is a continuation of Chapter Two. If you haven't read chapter two, go read it. Now. It is a month after the ending of chapter two.)

Gray and I have been dating for a month now. I'm glad I asked him out for a date that day. Gray said that we were gonna multiple places today. He won't tell me where.

I don't like him spending money on me. And he knows that. But he's gonna do it anyways.

I sighed. Levy looked over at me and turned her head slightly.

"Juvia and Gray are going out tonight. And Juvia doesn't want him to spend money on her. But he's gonna anyways." I said, looking at the ground.

"Oh, Juvia. Your are gonna have to get used to it." Lucy said, putting her arm around my shoulder.

I was at the park with Lucy, Levy, and Erza. Gray wanted me to spend time with the girls. And plus they wanted to have a girls day. Up until like five. Which was two hours away.

I meet up with Gray at six. But Lucy wants to go to my house at 5:00 to help me get ready.

We started heading to the movie theater. Erza said, "we have to see the shortest movie they have, so we can help Juvia get ready. Everyone start looking up the length of the movies."

"Two hours"

"Oh my. Three hours."

"Hour and forty-five minutes."

"Hour and twenty minutes."

"Which one is that?" I asked when I heard someone said it.

"It was a.... horror movie.. Great.... " Levy said and sighed.

"Guess what we are seeing!?" Lucy said with a smile and hugged Levy tightly.

"Ok... But it'll be around 4:30 when the movie is over. So we'll have to head straight to Juvia's house to get her ready." Erza said, making sure everyone heard her.

"But... I wanna see a horror movie..." Levy whined.

"Juvia will be there for you, Levy." I said, smiling at Levy.

About five minutes later we had gotten our tickets. Lucy bought some popcorn. And Levy bought two drinks for everyone to share. None of us were afraid of each other's germs.

We sat in the seats right as the movie trailers began. So it'll be like ten to fifteen minutes before the movie starts.

*an hour and thirty minutes later*

The credits just started. So we all stood up and left the theater.

Once we got outside Lucy said, "Levy you jumped like five times and screamed twice."

Erza laughed. I giggled. Levy shoved Lucy playfully.

"Don't remind me." Levy said.

We walked to my apartment . It took like twenty minutes to get to the apartment building. I opened my door. My apartment was always a mess.

"Juvia's sorry that it's a mess." I said, feeling like I should clean it now.

"Oh don't worry. Mine and Gajeel's apartment is messy too." Levy said, reassuring that it was fine.

Lucy handed me a towel and told me to take a shower. So I did. Took like fifteen minutes. Levy then blow dried my hair. While Erza and Lucy fought over what I was gonna wear.