Chapter Four- Nalu

Chapter Four

Ship- Nalu/ Natsu and Lucy

Lucy's P.O.V.

Natsu told me to meet him in a field that is about five minutes from the guild. 'I wonder if he's gonna propose. Or he's really tired if me and he's gonna kill me,' I thought as I was walking. I am kinda scared now. Natsu has been acting a little weird lately. But I don't think he hates me.

I finally reach the field and it it covered in beautiful white flowers. In a about the middle of the field, I see a little pink hair pop up for a second. So I started fastly walking or slowly running towards it.

I was at where I thought I saw it. I heard something move next to me. I turn to see it was a rabbit. Then about thirty feet away I saw the pink hair pop up again. 'Ugh!' I thought.

I ran to where I saw it last and looked to my left. I was about to look to my right but I was tackled. "Natsu!" I yelled as I hit the ground and Natsu laughed. Got up and ran away farther into the field.

"Natsu...." I complained as I got up. I had flower petals all over me. I started to run after him.

"Lucy, you are gonna have to catch me if you want me to stop running!" He called.

So I start running through the flowers. Then 'poof', I couldn't see where Natsu went. I slowed down to a slightly fast walk. I hear rustling beside me but I act like I don't hear it. It gets closer. And closer.

Then I turn and run as fast as I can into Natsu. Tackling him onto the ground. And I sit on his chest and say, "Caught you."

"Ok. Ok," he said as he moved me off of him. He stood up, took a deep breath, then reached in his pocket. I feel my face heating up. He took out a small black box. Then he knelt down on one knee.

I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Lucy, the last four years have been the best time of my life. I love spending time with you and going on jobs with you. You are the best thing in my life. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, will you marry me?" Natsu said blushing.

"Yes!" I answered. He took the ring out of the box and put it on my left ring finger and stood up. I pulled him into a hug. We just stood there a hugged for a few minutes. I kissed him then laid down in the flowers.

Natsu laid down next to me, extended his arm out, and put it under my head. I used it as a pillow. Then all of a sudden I got really tired. And I drifted off into a dream.

~Time skip to an hour and a half later~

I wake up to see that I'm a home in my bed. 'Was it all just a dream?' I think. I look at my hand to see that the ring is in fact there. I get up and go to the kitchen and on the way I see Natsu sleeping on the couch and Happy on the arm of the couch.

I smile and think, 'they are so cute when they aren't loud.' Go over to the couch and kneel down next to Natsu's face. I poke his cheek a few times. After about ten pokes, his eyes open then close.

"Natsu, I saw that now wake up." I exclaimed. Happy jumped up and looked to see why I yelled.

"Lushe, we were trying to sleep...." Happy complained.

"I'm sorry." I said petting Happy. Natsu sat up smiling. "Natsu, I was just gonna tell you that I'm gonna go to the guild hall and see the girls."

"Ok. Have fun." Natsu said. I walked out and head to the guild. When I get there I walked in and looked for Levy. I found her in the back with Gajeel and Patherlily. So I walk over to her, smiling like a maniac.

"Lu-chan? Is everything okay?" Levy asked me. I held up my hand so she could see the ring. Levy covered her mouth with her hands. "He proposed!?" Levy said loudly/ basically yelling.

Everyone in the guild hall looked over at us. Most of them were smiling and few were confused about what was going on. Erza, Lisanna, Mira, and Juvia came over to us.

They asked how he proposed. And so I told them. They are so happy for me. 'I get to spend the rest of my life with Natsu. The person that means the most to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hoped you liked it. I know it's late. But I had to practice for a violin and cello tryout for class. And I had an English project to do. Next will be Jerza/ Jellal and Erza. I will try my hardest to have it published by Thursday night. Well until next time.

~Kitty