Chapter Fifteen- Gratsu

Chapter Fifteen

Ship- Gratsu/ Gray and Natsu

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Tomorrow is Christmas!!" Happy, the little blue exceed, yelled. Waking Gray and I up from out nap by the fireplace.

"Happy, we know this already. Plus, you woke us up. And I'm gonna guess that you have finished wrapping your gifts to everyone?" Gray said. He seemed kinda annoyed.

I turned to face him and kissed him the cheek. He slightly blushed. He turned me back around and pulled me close. I laid my head back down on the pillow.

"I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up in a little bit," I said and fell asleep in Gray's arms.

Gray's P.O.V.

Natsu yet again fell asleep in my arms. He does this everyday. But I can't complain because I love it. And I love him. But now I have to wait to make dinner. Unless I can get up without waking him.

I slowly my my arm from under him. Natsu didn't even notice. So I head to the kitchen, make dinner, and Happy and I decided to make cookies.

After the cookies was down I decided to wake Natsu. I got on all fours and crawled to him, still laying on the floor. I poked him on the cheek a few times, whispering his name.

"Natsu..... Natsu..... Natsu... If you don't wake up I'll start kissing you."i said, smiling.

Nothing. So let the kissing begin. First I kissed his cheek, he twitched a little. Then his nose, then forehead, the finally his lips. He kisses back.

"Yay! You're awake! Dinner's ready!" I yelled.

"Hey, yelling isn't gonna make me move faster. So quit it please. I just woke up," Natsu said.

"Somebody's a grouchy one,"Happy said, giggling.

We ate dinner. Then watched a few Christmas movies that were on tv. We moved the presents to the living room. Then went to bed.

-the next morning-

We woke up around eleven. Natsu made breakfast/lunch. Then we ate. We had breakfast burritos. Eggs and sausage in a tortilla. Yum.

And two people we growing impatient. They wanted to open there presents. Natsu and Happy were staring at me. Waiting for me to be done eating.

"I can eat slower if you want me to." I said. And just the faces they made told me what they would've said. So they laid on the floor and turned on the tv. I smiled. I won.

A few minutes later I put my plate on the table. And said, "Okay, now you can. But you have to hand me mine."

"Okie dokie," they both said at the same time.

Happy ran to the presents, grabbing both of mine and brought them to me. I pat his little blue head and said, "thank you, Happy."

Happy smiled and went to him get his. Natsu already opened both of his. A black teddy bear from Happy. I got him a few boxes of candy, which he was already eating.

"Natsu, don't eat all the candy now. You won't feel good later." I said, hoping that he'll stop.

Happy got a fish from Natsu and a plush fish from me. I finally opened my two gifts. Happy's first. He got me a pink teddy bear. I was kinda scared to open Natsu's. I kinda took a deep breath and opened it. He got me the computer game that I have been wanting for a while and my favorite movie.

I got up and sat on Natsu's lap facing him. He blushed. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. The kiss didn't last a second. It lasted about thirty seconds. I could hear Happy picking up the wrapping paper behind me.

When we stopped I looked at Natsu good face was still red. I laughed. I could hear Happy giggling. "Natsu, I love you so very much. I just want you to remember that."

He smiled and said, "I love you too. And I don't forget that."

I smiled and kissed him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, merry christmas. I'm sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas because of religion. I would say something, but I don't know what to say. So me sowwy. I hope you had a good christmas. If you don't celebrate I hope you had a good day. Vote if you liked me story. And comment if you see a problem or you could say what you got for Christmas. But anyways next chapter will be Bicksanna/Bickslow and Lisanna. And that should be published in about a week. So until next time.

~Kitty

P.S. If you want to give me a Christmas present it can be a follow. Just saying :D