Chapter Fourteen- Lusanna

Chapter Fourteen

Ship- Lusanna/ Lucy and Lisanna

Lucy's P.O.V.

So, Lisanna and I have been dating for six months now. And a movie that Lisanna has been wanting to see came out yesterday. I have planned for us to see it today.

School just ended. And I walked toward Lisanna's last class. When I saw her walk out of her class, I ran up to her.

"Babe, guess what I have planned tonight." I said excitedly. She was thinking for a second and when she was, I looked over her shoulder to see random students I didn't know give us weird looks. They were whispering to each other.

"Umm... Are we gonna are that movie?" She asked with an adorable light in her eyes.

"Oh yea.... We are...." I said still looking at the kids, trying to see what they were saying. I start to walk to say something to them.

Lisanna noticed she looked back and saw the kids. "No. You aren't gonna say anything to them." she said.

"But they are saying shit about us," I said. I looked into her eyes. The light wasn't there anymore.

"I don't care. Please. Come on," she said and grabbed my hand, dragging me away from them. I followed her, I had given up on saying something to them.

We eventually got outside. I didn't understand how people are still rude about it. Lisanna let go of my hand and kept walking. She knew I would follow her, we ended up at the park. She sat down at a bench.

"Babe? I'm sorry," I said and hugged from behind. Just to prove that I am, I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"It's fine. So? What time are we seeing the movie?" she said as she turned around.

"Around 5pm." I said, smiling. I kissed her on the lips.

Then from behind me I heard a little girl scream and call for her 'mommy'. I turned around and the mother was covering her daughter's eyes.

"How about you do that somewhere else." the lady said sternly.

So we decided to walk to the movie theater. We got there around 4:45. And got the tickets. We found the theater it was in. Decided where we would sit. In the middle of the theater.

The movie started and after about thirty minutes Lisanna had to go to the bathroom. And so she stood up, gave me a kiss, and left.

Whispers. From behind me. It began to turn into talking. Some into yelling. They were yelling about if gays and lesbians should be accepted or not.

I started crying. No one told each other to 'be quiet' or 'shhhh'. Then i saw her. Lisanna was standing beside me.

Lisanna's P.O.V.

I got back from he bathroom and everyone was yelling. The movie was still playing. When I got to Lucy, she was still sitting in her seat. But she was hugging her knees, crying.

I listened into what people were saying. They were talking about gays and lesbians. Most about how the shouldn't be accepted.

"Hey!" I yelled as loud as I could. No one listened so I tired again., "Hey!!"

Slowly everyone gets quiet. "Why are y'all fighting about something that is so small? Y'all are acting like everyone is doing this. Just because we decided to be different doesn't mean people should treat us differently. Sometimes you don't realize what you are doing to a person. My girlfriend is crying because of you! Why can't you just accept us!? We paid to watch a movie not to be talked about."

I stood there for a minute, waiting for someone to speak up. When someone finally says someone it's the guy right in front of me.

"God didn't put us on the planet to get together with the same gender," the guy said.

"Not everyone believes in God," I said and shoved the guy back into his seat. I grabbed Lucy's hand and lead her out if the theater. On the way out, we were called names. A few people said sorry.

We went to the ticket window and I demanded my money back. The lady refused to give us our money back. So we walked to my house.

We got in my car, I drove to her house. When we got there we sat there and listened to music for a little bit. I leaned over a kissed her neck, then cheek, and then her lips. Lucy smiled, so I did too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm sorry that it took so long for me to update. And it will take me long again. Because I'm gonna start a different book that isn't one shots. I don't have much to say so until next time.

~Kitty