Chapter Eighteen- Luna

(Hey guys, sorry. But this chapter will, I guess, have some 'mature content' . See right side of picture.)

Chapter Eighteen

Ship- Luna/ Lucy and Cana

Cana's P.O.V.

Lucy and I invited some friends over to watch a movie. Natsu, Gray, Erza, Happy, Levy, Juvia, and Gajeel all came over. The movie has been on for about 30 minutes and we were almost out of popcorn already. Lucy got up and grabbed one of two bowls.

"I'm gonna go make more popcorn." she said, while walking to the kitchen.

"Do you want us to pause the movie?" Levy asked.

"No its fine. I remember the movie. I saw it in theaters." Lucy said. I smiled, I knew what I was gonna do.

Once I heard the popcorn popping, I went to the kitchen. I snuck up behind her and took her by surprise. I reached around her and squeezed her perfect chest firmly. Lucy squealed and turned around and lightly pushed me. I smiled.

"Why did you do that!?" Lucy whisper yelled.

"Because I thought it would be funny." I said going on up to her and kissing her cheek.

"What if someone saw!?" she said, still whisper yelling.

"Hey, don't worry no one did," I said, as I kissed her other cheek.

"What if someone did.....?" she said really quietly. I almost didn't hear her.

"Well no one did, so we aren't gonna do the what ifs. Plus the movie has started so no one will be coming in here." I said, as I pushed her against the fridge. And started kissing her. One of my hands slowly going up to one side of her chest.

I don't know how much time passed. But Lucy moaned into the kiss a few times. After what felt like a minute or two, the timer went off for the popcorn. I pulled away and smiled. And she moved and started putting the popcorn in the bowl.

"I love you babe," I said, as hugged Lucy from behind. And moved one of my hands down, under her shirt, then back up to her chest under her bra. Lucy tried to ignore it. But I could see her smiling.

I went into the living get room before her. I sat on the couch. Lucy walked in and put the popcorn bowl on the table. And then came to me. I was sitting criss crossed. And Lucy sat on my lap. She grabbed the blanket a put it on us, keeping us warm.

I put my hand on her thigh. Lucy put her hand on top of mine and intertwined our fingers. I smiled and took my chance to slowly slide my hand up her shirt again. I felt her squirm a little, and thought she may stop me. But she never did. My hand continued up her shirt until I reached her bra. At which point I quickly went under and grabbed hold of her warm chest. I squeezed slightly and heard her moan lightly.

I kept my hand there for the rest of the movie. She fell asleep at the very end. Once the movie was over. I moved my hand from Lucy's chest and waved bye to everyone when the left.

"Hey babe~ The movie is over now." I aid while poking her side. Lucy woke up squirming and laughing. I giggled. I moved quickly and pinned her to the couch. She still squirmed, trying to move out from underneath me. Leaning down and started kissing her neck. Lucy quickly stopped squirming and ran her fingers through my hair.

I moved off of her, grabbed the bowls of popcorn, and brought them to the kitchen. Threw away the extra popcorn and put the bowls in the sink. When I went back to the living room, Lucy was asleep on the couch.

I knelt down next to her and poked her cheek a few times. "Lucy? Lucy? Do you want me to carry you to your bed?" I asked her.

Of course she didn't say anything but she shifted a little. I took that as a yes. I stood up, picked her up, and carried her to our room. Laid her on our bed and put the blanket on her. I kissed her on the forehead.

I got into bed next to Lucy. And pulled her close. She was still asleep. I too, fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I know I published a chapter the other day. But you get another chapter. Vote. Comment. Or follow. Please. The next chapter is Zervis/ Zeref and Mavis. That will be published in about a week. So until next time.

~Kitty