Chapter Ten- Graylu

Chapter Ten

Ship- Graylu/ Gray and Lucy

Gray's P.O.V.

Juvia and Natsu are sick so Wendy, Carla, and Happy stay back to take care of them.

"I would stay back and help, but I need a little more jewels to pay for rent." I say to Wendy outside of the room Juvia and Natsu were staying in.

"Its fine, I got this under control," Wendy says with a smile.

"Thank you," I say as I run off to the guild. When I get there I walk in and see very few people there. 'Everyone must be out on a job of their own,' I thought. I go over to the job board.

I was reading them, deciding slowly which one I want. Then, I felt a presence behind me, so I turn around. Gray was standing there, only in his underwear.

"Gray, put on some clothes!" I exclaimed. Gray blushed and runs off to find his clothes. I giggle.

I found one, it read, 'Help us, catch a jewel thief. Reward: 30,000 J.' It was in a regular sized town. I want to do this one but I'll need someone to come with me.

Gray walks over with all his clothes on this time. "Sorry," he said.

"Its fine, you wanna go on this job with me? We would have to catch a jewel thief. I can't do it by myself. And I need to pay rent." I say.

He was standing there taking his time thinking about it. "Pwease... It would mean a lot to me." I said.

"Yea, I'll help." He said. I smiled, gave him a quick hug, and went to Mirajane. I handed her the paper.

"You know, you and Gray would make a cute couple, right?" Mira says while she was writing down what job we took. She smiled.

"Do you you really think that?" I asked.

"Yea, I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it," she said, which was true. I felt my face heating up.

"Well, I did ask Gray instead of Erza, because I kinda have a crush on him...." I say as my face got warmer. 'Crap, Gray is still in the room. I hope he didn't hear that.' I thought.

"I'm gonna leave before he hears me say something I will regret. Byeee!!" I said wanting to get out of the guild.

Gray's P.O.V.

"Well, I didn't ask Gray instead of Erza, because......" Lucy said. I couldn't hear all of it. But I know since it was to Mira it had to be something kinda stupid.

'I shouldn't worry about it. She just chose me because I happen to be there.' I told myself.

"I'm gonna leave before he hears me say something that I'll regret.Byeee!!" Lucy said. And walked over to me.

'They were talking me... Oh no..' I thought as Lucy walked over. "You ready to go? Or do you want to go pack some things?"

"I think I'm fine. And yes, I'm ready to leave." She says then looks back and glares at Mirajane. I laugh.

We head out of the guild and to the train. The ride was gonna take a day and a half. But the train we had was amazing. Where we were put was like a smallish room with two chairs, a table, and a couch.

Lucy went and sat in on of the chairs and said, "Go ahead and have the couch."

Me being me, I said, "Or we could snuggle and share the couch." She turned bright red. And she was trying not to smile. "I see that smile, so do you want to?"

"Umm... Kinda.." Lucy said. I laughed and then she giggled. I walked over, grabbed her hand, and pulled her up out of the chair. I pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. I was the one to pull away. I sat back down on the couch. Lucy went and say next to me instead of going back to the chair. She yawned.

"You can put you head on my lap or shoulder if you want." I offered. I blushed. 'Dang it! No more blushing for now on.' I told myself.

She put her head on my shoulder, yawned again, and closed her eyes. She didn't move much.

"Umm... Lucy... I have something I want to tell you.." I said breaking the silence. Lucy didn't answer. 'Okay, I guess I'll wait 'til she's awake.'

About thirty minutes later. Lucy sniffled. Something wet hit my arm. I looked at her. She was crying in her sleep. "Lucy, wake up!" I said as a lightly shook her shoulder.

She jerked awake. But she still cried. This time burying her face into my chest. I rubbed her back. I didn't know what to do. After about five minutes, she finally calmed down.

"Lucy, what's wrong? You never done that before, especially when it's just me." I say.

"This might be weird, but.... I had a nightmare about you dying... I don't want you to die.. I don't want to lose you.. I like you.. I have over the months started to have feeling for you.." she says. She looks at me.

"Lucy, it's ok. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. And to be honest, I have had feeling for you since we met." I say as I pull her close to me. I wipe the tears off her cheeks.

"It'll be ok, I promise." I say then kiss her cheek and hugged her. I again pulled away after a while but only to do one thing.

I tilted her head up a little and kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I know it might be a day late. I'm not really sure. But if it is late it's because I had to reteach what we have been doing in AP Chemistry to myself. It was terrible. But anyways I hope you liked it. Follow me off you like how a write. And comment if you have any problems or anything. And vote if you liked it. My birthday is coming up soon. YAY!! Well, the next chapter is... Rogura/ Rogue and Kagura. It might not be good because I don't know who either of them are. And that chapter should come out in about three to five days. So until next time.

~Kitty