Chapter Eight- Miraxus

Chapter Eight

Ship- Miraxus/ Mirajane and Laxus

Third Person P.O.V.

Mirajane, Freed, Evergreen, Lisanna, Bickslow all sit at Laxus's table. Lucy, Levy, and Gajeel all sit at Natsu's table. Gray, Lyon, and Sherry all sit at Juvia's table. And Jellal and Erza sit at their own table.

So it started out as a normal lunch day. Evergreen and Freed was looking over their homework. Lucy and Levy were looking at a few books. Juvia was trying to get Gray's attention. And Jellal was flirting with Erza.

Then Bickslow threw some carrots at Laxus. Laxus of course threw them back. Bickslow made a mistake of throwing them again. Bickslow missed Laxus and hit Natsu.

Natsu stood up and threw mashed potatoes in the direction of where he thought it came from. Gray got hit. Gray wiped the potatoes from the back of his head. Lyon, Sherry, and Juvia could tell he was mad. All Gray did was throw a bowl of corn over his shoulder.

Erza was the next victim. Well, her cake mainly was. A little bit of it hit Erza most of it went onto her cake. Instantly, Erza started crying. Jellal threw a thing of fries toward Gray's table.

It hit Lyon. By then a food fight has started. A few minutes later Principal Makarov Dreyar stepped it by yelling at everyone. Throughout the next few hours Principal Dreyar questioned everyone that was there.

"Where did it come from?" Mr Dreyar asked Natsu.

"Mirajane's table, sir." He answered.

Principal Dreyar thought he meant that Mirajane started it. And so Principal Dreyar called Mirajane to the office.

Mirajane's P.O.V.

I was called to the office for the second time. 'What is it this time? I was already questioned. And I lied so my best friends wouldn't get in trouble.' I thought to myself. I take a deep breath before I walked into the office.

"Is that Mirajane Strauss?" Principal Dreyar called from his office.

"Yes it is, do you want me to send her back there?" the secretary said.

"Yes," he answered. So I walked back there. I see the look on his face and I knew I was in trouble. "So you thought it was ok to lie about who started it!?" He said only kinda yelling.

"I don't know what you are talking about, sir." I said politely.

"There have been multiple students tell me that it came from your table. And they all said your name so.. You lied about who started it because you didn't want to get in trouble. Mirajane you are expelled for two days." He says.

I'm completely shocked. 'Who said it was me!? I'm gonna be two days behind. My parents are gonna kill me. What am I gonna do?' I thought.

"Mr. Dreyar, it wasn't me." I said hoping that he will notice I'm being honest.

"That's what they all say. You are expelled for two days. No if, ands, or buts about it." He said. "You can leave now."

As I was walking out of the office the bell rang. School was over. My friends and I always hangout for an hour after school at a park then eventually go somewhere else. So I quickly go to my class and get my backpack. And start walking to the park.

~About Twenty minutes later~

I arrived to the park. Lisanna, my little sister, Bickslow, Laxus, Evergreen, and Freed were all there waiting impatiently. I walk over to them and say, "Sorry, your dad had to talk to me again..." I look at the ground.

"Again? What did he say the second time?" Laxus asked with some concern.

"Since multiple people told him that MY table started it. He took it as everyone was telling him that I started it, so I'm expelled for two days." I say.

"I'm sorry, I will try to talk to him about it tonight." Laxus says with a smile.

After about fifteen minutes, we started walking to a coffee shop. Lisanna and Bickslow led the way, Evergreen and Freed followed them talking about their English class, and I walked with Laxus. "Mira?" I heard Laxus say. He's the only one the calls me Mira, but I like it.

"Yes? Is something wrong?" I asked as I look up at him.

"Well kinda, you shouldn't have been expelled. I should. But that's not what I wanted to ask you. I want to ask you if you would like to go out to eat tonight?" He said, slightly blushing.

'Oh my god. He just blushed. So cute! He actually cares.' I thought. And then I said, "I would love to." I smiled and Laxus smiled back. So eventually we got to the coffee shop. I wasn't hungry or anything, so I just sat there.

After about twenty minutes, we all left and headed out separate ways. When I got home I laid in my bed and fell asleep.

~One hour later~

I wake up to my phone going off. Sit up and see Laxus is calling me. So I answer and say, "Yes? You woke me up.."

"Yea, I kinda guessed that since you didn't answer my texts. But I have good news." He said happily.

"I think I know what it is."

"Yep, you aren't expelled. I talked to my dad and said he would expelling me instead. But I'm not grounded so... what you like to go on the date?"

I blushed even though he can't see me. "Yea, sounds like fun. What time?"

"I'll pick you up at seven." Laxus said.

"See you then, bye." I say happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, it might not be that good but whatever. I rushed on the ending. Please follow me if you like how I write. And comment if you see any problems. And vote if you liked it. Next is Nali/ Natsu and Lisanna. It will come out in about three to five days. And I don't have anything else to say right now, so until next time.

~Kitty