Chapter TwentyOne- Albis

Chapter TwentyOne

Ship- Albis/ Alzack and Bicsa

Bisca's P.O.V.

Tomorrow is Easter. And Asuka turned three last month. And Alzack and I decided that this year, Asuka can go to an egg hunt.

I had just gotten Asuka to go to sleep. And as I got downstairs, Alzack walked in through the front door.

I quickly moved my finger up to my mouth and said, "Shh... I just got her to sleep."

"Oh ok. Here take one of the bags," he said quietly. I took the one that had the bag of plastic eggs. Then we slowly made it to our room.

I put the bag on the bed. And then Alzack threw his bag on the bed then closed the door. I turned on the baby monitor, just in case Asuka got out of bed.

I got on the bed and sat criss crossed. And got out the bag of eggs and opened it. Alzack sat across from me and opened the bags of candy. There were the snack size m&ms, skittles, smarties, and gummy life savers.

He opened all the bags, dumping all of the individual bags onto the bed. I opened a couple of the eggs and grabbed some candy. I slowly put them back together making sure the none of the wrapper was outside of the egg.

"When you were at the store, you should have heard Asuka." I said to Alzack.

"What did she say?" Alzack said, raising an eye brow.

"I was talking to her about tomorrow. And how she'll have to find all the eggs. And she got super happy. And was following me around the house, jumping like a bunny rabbit." I said, smiling.

"And you didn't get a picture or video, did you?" he asked.

"No. Sorry. I have to find the camera now for tomorrow. But she'll probably do it again tomorrow." I said, reassuring him.

Alzack sighed and kept putting candy into the eggs. We thought we heard Asuka wake up. So I left Alzack to continue. And went upstairs,only to find her fast asleep in her bed. I had to slowly walk downstairs. Alzack was done with the eggs.

I got the basket and put some pink fake grass stuff at the bottom. And put a stuffed bunny rabbit in the basket and a few smaller gifts.

We gathered everything up and went to the living room. I put the basket in front the of the TV. And I took a handful of the eggs. I put them in places that were easy to see and in reach. Alzack did the same thing.

After that it was about eleven o'clock. I yawned, causing Alzack to also yawn. We went to our room. And accidentally fell asleep with the light on.

*nine hours later*

It was seven o'clock. I got out of bed. Ugh. We left the light on. Jumped back into the bed to wake Alzack up. And it worked, always does. We went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I started the scrambled eggs. He made the sausage patties.

When we were done. I got a bowl put the eggs in. He crumbled the sausage into it. And I got the tortillas out of the cabinet. We were gonna make having breakfast burritos a tradition for Easter.

Once all Alzack was done. We made our way upstairs. Went into Asuka's room.

"Hey, baby girl. Wake up." I said as a approached her bed. Asuka woke up, stretching.

"Breakfast is ready." Alzack said next to me.

"Breakfast!!" Asuka yelled and jumped out of bed.

"Calm down, little one." Alzack said, scooping Asuka up into his arms.

We headed downstairs. Asuka's face lit up when she saw the eggs and the basket.

"Asuka, it's like a family tradition that we eat breakfast before we do anything, okay? You have to eat breakfast first." I told her.

Asuka agreed that she would eat first. But she was so cute, wanting to run around the living getting the eggs. Alzack sat her down at the table. It was like someone put Asuka on vibrate, that's how excited she was.

I laughed and brought a bowl with the eggs and sausage in it for her. Alzack and I eat it in a tortilla. I was kinda surprised that Asuka took her time eating.

When she was done, she waited for Alzack and I to be done. I got up grabbed mine and Asuka's bowl, brought it to the kitchen. And went and picked up Asuka. Alzack put his in the sink, washed the dishes, and put the food up.

We went to the living room. And I sat in the middle of the living room floor with Asuka in my lap. Alzack grabbed Asuka's basket and set it in front of us. I let go of Asuka.

She went towards the basket and grabbed the stuff bunny. She hugged it in her arms then set it next to her. She went through the basket.

"Now you get to find the eggs. Me or your dad will tell you when you find them all."I said.

"Yay!!" Asuka said. And bunny hopped back and forth from egg to basket to egg to basket. I laughed. Oh I love her so much. She's just full of joy.

"There's two left." Alzack said. Asuka was in middle of the living room, looking around. One was slightly under the couch and the other by the door. She was them and got them.

She sat down by her basket. And I showed her how to open the eggs. After she was done, she was happy with the candy she got. And the stuff bunny, which she was hugging right now.

"I love you, Asuka." I said and kissed Asuka's forehead.

"I was you too mama." she said back and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Hope you liked it. Sorry that it takes forever sometimes. I had to build a ferris wheel out of styrofoam and skewer sticks. I hope you had a good Easter. Sorry but I'm not religious or anything, so that's why there is no meaning of Easter in it. I'm starting to redo some of the ships I have already done. Like Gruvia. Which is the next chapter.

~Kitty