Chapter 2

(Harry's POV)

After I had been released from the jail, my  mum was waiting outside next to her car. She gave me a small smile and hug. Then quickly released after she noticed that there was no way in hell that I was going to hug her back. I kept silent and just went to go sit in the car.

The car ride was silent until I noticed that this wasn't the way to home.
"Where are we going?" I asked still looking out the window trying my hardest to figure out where we were.
"Home." She simply replied.
"What? I don't remember "home" being this way."
"Oh, that's right... You don't know." She said shrugging.

"What the hell don't I know?" I say obviously getting annoyed already by the woman.

"Well, our home is now in Doncaster. Gemma and I moved there a year are the... uh... Incident." She replied keeping her eyes on the road.
"Are you kidding me? Not only have I been released early, but I'm being forced to live in a whole new place and go to a school where I'll know absolutely nobody?" I said getting even more frustrated. 
"Maybe this will do you some good. You'll be away from all those damn trouble makers you called your friends when you were free. It'll be good that nobody knows you. It's giving you a fresh start Harry. You can turn your life around and make something out of it for once." She says getting just as annoyed as I was. 

"Whatever." I mutter while laying my head against the window.

...

"Harry, darling. Wake up." My mu says while slightly shaking me.
"Mm?" I say slowly rubbing my eyes.
"We're home." She says getting out of the car. Home... We're not home. My home is in Cheshire. I don't say that to her though. I just got out of the car, carrying a small backpack that had a few things in it from my time spent locked away and walked though the door to my new "Home."
It was nice, not too big, but also not small. It was a perfect size for mum and I considering Gemma was away at Uni now. 
"Your room is upstairs, take a left and its the only door at the very end of the hallway." Mum said walking into what I'm pretty sure is the kitchen. Not even bothering to show me around or anything.
"K." I pretty much say to myself and walked upstairs taking the directions she told me.

As I walked into my new bedroom I noticed that there was a full sized bed with no sheets or even a blanket on them,there was one empty dresser in the corner and also an empty closet. The best thing about this room was that I had my own bathroom connecting with my room.
I flinched as my mum knocked on the door then told her to come in.
"I didn't bother buying anything because I didn't want to risk buying something you didn't even like. So, I thought maybe we could go shopping today?" She hesitantly asked.
"Okay, sure." I said awkwardly and tried not to make eye contact with her. Mostly because I'm not fond with making eye contact with people.

...

After what seemed like hours of shopping, we finally returned "Home." Mum had bought me the essentials, such as new bedding stuff, which were colored plain and black. A new toothbrush, bathroom supplies such as Axe and other stuff. She wanted to buy me clothes from some weird stuck up looking store, but I denied her and begged her to buy my clothes from a store I found called Hot Topic. After begging and begging she reluctantly agreed and walking into the store with me.
Since, I haven't been out and free that much. The music I liked was kind of old. But, luckily I found clothes of the bands I actually knew and liked. I bought a few pairs of skinny jeans. Mostly black ones, and a few that were other colors. Some ripped and some not. I then ended up buying shirts that were from the bands; Fall Out Boy, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, My Chemical Romance, Metallica, Blink-182 and All-American Rejects. I also found some rad Marvel shoes and black combat boots. It all seems like a lot of clothes to be buying, but I pretty much didn't have any clothes. So, mum was fine with all of it. I don't have any jumpers, so I ended up buy a few Jack Wills ones. 

After I got home, I put away all the stuff mum had gotten me. I arranged my room to my own liking. Once I was finished and pleased with where everything was, I noticed how hungry I was considering I did't really eat anything today. So, I walked down stairs and noticed mum was making dinner and It was almost done. After eating, I told mum goodnight and went upstairs to my room and ended  up falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.