Chapter 36

A/N Hey guys, I start school today. In like an hour actually, so I'm leaving in like 20 minutes, but I thought I'd do quick update for you guys. We're at 2.2k!!! How sick is that?? 

-

(Harry's POV)

"I-I didn't know you were in here..." Louis said quietly, his voice shaking while he threw his arms around his stomach. 
Is her self conscious? He really shouldn't be. His body is absolutely beautiful. He honestly has no flaw whatsoever. 
"Sorry." I lightly chuckle. But, then I hear Louis whisper something to himself. This time it sounded a lot like 'Stupid.' 
"Louis, why are you covering your stomach? It's beautiful." I say, as he hurries to throw on the closest shirt. 

"I-Um, Cold." Lie.
"Okay.." I say and walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Your body is beautiful." I whisper into his ear and then turned away to make my way to the bathroom so I can shower. 

-

(Louis' POV)

"He's lying. He thinks you're disgusting, Louis. How could you be so stupid?" I whisper to myself. Oh my god. How could I left him see me in a towel. A godforsaken towel!
He's the closest friend I've ever had, but I bet he thinks I'm ugly now. "You are ugly, Louis." 
No. No. NO! Stop. Not again. This can't be happening again. 
I tried ignoring my thoughts as best as I could and hurried to put on my clothes for the day.

After getting dressed, I ran over to my bottom drawer, pulled it out and searched for my pills because I had forgotten to take them this morning when I woke up.
There's only 4 left. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. I can't get a refill with out my mum being here. She won't be back until Wednesday and today is Sunday. Tomorrow will be the last of my pills. No, this can't happen. Especially since I have to be with Harry. Alone. Until Wednesday. 
"You're not gonna make it." 
No. Stop. I can do this. Breath. You've done this before. It'll be alright. "Or will it?" Shut up. Shut up. Shut up, Louis. 

Remember Louis. "Happy Days." I say to myself with a smile.

-

(Harry's POV)

I heard my phone start to ring while I was in the shower. Really? Out of all the times for someone to call me, it has to be while I'm in the shower? Fan-fucking tastic. I turned off the water for a moment and went over to the sink. I dried my hands and picked up my phone that I had set next to my toothbrush and looked to see who was calling.

My mum. Shocker.

"What?" I say into the phone in an annoyed tone.

'I was just checking up on you. Why are you so annoyed? Are you on drugs again?'

oh my god.

"No. I was in the shower."

'Oh, well. I just needed to make sure you were being good.'

Keep calling me and I'll stop being good. You know what, once you get back and I'll be back at home. I'm going out that first night I'm back home and I'm going to fuck shit up. Just because you keep calling me. Annoying bitch. 

"Course I'm being good mum." 

'I've got to go now.' Good. I hung up without even waiting for her to say goodbye and went back into the shower.

-

"Looooeeeeeee." I whined, while eating a sandwich. "I'm bored. Let's do something."
"You're eating a sandwich. That's doing something" He sassed.

This bitch.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat, while he just laughed at me. 

Won't be laughing when I end up bending you over this table and fuc- okay, yeah. Let's NOT think about that right now. 
I don't feel like getting sexually frustrated while eating a damn sandwich.
"Wanna work on the song after this?"He asks, mouth full of food.

K Niall.

Wait, Niall. 

"No, we should invite Liam and Niall over. We never hang out with them." I say after swallowing my food. 
"Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Text them, would ya?" He said and took a bite out of his sandwich.

I pulled out my phone and sent a group message to Liam and Niall.

Me: Come over to Louis' to chill

Niall: U mean Netflix & Chill?

Niall: If so, I don't roll that way. I like girls.

Liam: Oh shut up Ni. Yeah, we'll be over in 20.

Me: Ok cool. Niall, you're dumb.

"They'll be over in 20 minutes." 

-

A/N Short I know. Probably not very good either. But, I wrote this in a pretty short amount of time.

I'll try and write the next chapter when I get home from school.