Chapter 55

A/N Sorry for not updating, I know what to write. I just can't form it into words exactly, It all seems better in my head. BUT HOLY CRAP WE'RE AT 7.8K AND 55 CHAPTERS. I honestly expected to end this book around 20-30 chapters. But, now? I don't know when I'm ending this. I have so many ideas for this book. It's insane. 

I'm eating a pickle.

-

(Harry's POV)

Louis and I were just about to leave the pizza parlor. I was having a great time, but I couldn't help but feel like someone was watching me.

"Haz?" Louis says, once we've exited the pizza parlor.
"Hm?" I reply entwining our hands.
"I still want to sing our duet for the class."

"Wait, what?" What? Our duet was due a few months back, and he brings it up now?
"I said-"
"No, I heard you. Just... Why? She gave us a pass on it, since you know..." I say, cutting him off.
"Yeah, I know. But, I really liked the song. I want to sing it with you in front of class." He says, glancing down as we walk.
"Okay, we can ask the teacher tomorrow if we can do it." I say, smiling at him, he lifted his head up and smiled back at me.

We continued to walk in silence just as we heard a strange noise behind us.
"Did you hear that?" Louis asks me, stopping us to listen closely. The strange noise came again.
"What was that?" I ask, looking around but seeing nothing.
"I-I don't know...?" Louis replies, gripping my hand tightly.

What the hell?

"C'mon. Let's just keep walking, we're almost home." I say and pull him along.

-

(Unknown POV)

Damn it, could I be any louder? They almost caught me.

I continued to follow them, quietly this time. Not wanting to capture their attention again. Although I wouldn't mind capturing Louis' attention.  I miss being his center of attention. I miss his blue eyes looking into mine.

 I miss my best friend. 

I watched as they both went into Louis' house.

-

(Harry's POV)

This is starting to get freaky. First, some random person keeps texting me. Second, I feel like someone keeps watching Louis and Is every movement. Even at school, I feel like someone is always there. Watching.

"C'mon, Harry. Let's see if we still know the song." Louis says and pulls me into his music room.

I haven't been in here since the last time we practiced our song. I love being in here, it just automatically calms me. I don't know why. Maybe because there's just something about music that's so calming. Music is my escape from the worlds bullshit, besides Louis, he's like my escape too. 

I sat at the piano bench and watched as Louis went to grab his old notebook that had the song in it. He soon sat down next to me, opened the notebook, set it in front of us on the music stand, and started moving his hands slowly across the keys. 

He looked so elegant and peaceful while playing. The way his tongue sticks out a little when he's concentrating on things is so cute. The way he sighs when he's missed a key is so adorable. The way he flips his hair when his fringe falls out of place a little, is perfect. 

He's perfect. All his "flaws" he thinks he has, all his issues. He's still perfect to me. 

After admiring him for about twenty minutes he decides he's ready to practice with the lyrics now.

-

We practiced for about two hours until Jay came in and reminded him that he needed to eat something, after we got done eating, I made sure he took his pills and we then went to his bedroom to go to sleep.

"Haz." Louis whispers as he plays with my hair since I'm resting my head on his chest.
"Yes, Lou?" I whisper back tiredly. 
"What was prison like?" He blurts out. My eyes widen at the question and I am now fully awake.
"Um... Well, it... It was rough." I reply, not really knowing how to answer since I really did not see this question coming. I knew he's ask it at some point, but right now? It just took me by surprise.
"Are you still a virgin?" Jesus, he's blunt.
"Actually, yeah. I am. I mean, guys wanted to fuck me. But, I would kick their ass if they even touched me. So, soon people realized it was pointless to try and get with me. So, instead they'd just pick fights with me for the fun of it." I answer truthfully. But, I leave out the part where I've been so close to being raped. Literally, the dude was about to slam into me until a guard found us. Luckily, he was one of the nice guards and he immediately stopped it. I never saw that man again, if I were to have saw him again, I probably would have killed him. If I were to see him now? I'd still probably kill him.

"I'm sorry you had a hard time in there." Louis replies.
"S'ok." I shrug and wrap my arms around his waist.

"When's the last time you went out and Y'know?" He asks. Man, he's full of questions tonight.

"Um... Probably when your mum made me go home the other night because you sassed her off hardcore as fuck and she got mad at you." I say, laughing slightly at the memory.
"Shut up, she was being rude." Louis states, "What did you do?"

"I, Uh, I killed a few homeless people." I say causally.  
"A few?"

"Yeah, just three of them. No big deal." I shrug again.
"Ooh." He says, how can he be so okay with this? Like, honestly. What the hell?
"How are you so okay with all of this?" I ask.
"I don't know, honestly. It's weird. Most people would freak out and report you to the police. But, I actually find it quiet the turn on." He admits. "We're just both fucked up people." 

I lift myself up and hover over hims slightly, looking him in the eyes to see if he's being serious. He is. 
He loves me for me, even though I'm fucked up. I love him for him, even though he's fucked up. 
I lean down and press a sweet kiss to his lips.

"God, I love you." I whisper and lay back down. Soon after, we both fall asleep peacefully wrapped in each others arms.

-

A/N Oh dang. Who's the mystery person? Maybe they've been mentioned in the story already, maybe they haven't. Maybe they're a boy, maybe they're a girl.

Who knows? *Evil smirk*