Chapter 44

A/N 4.3K AHHHHH!!!!(: Again, I'm writing this on my phone... So, sorry if there are some errors.

-

(Harry's POV)

I was on the train halfway to Doncaster when my phone started to buzz.

Payno: You alright, mate? Ni told me what happened.

Nialler: U OK??

Mum: Can't call, just checking in on you.

Shit. I better text my mum back before she thinks I've done anything bad...

Ha, if only she knew.

Me: I'm good, mum.

Mum: How's Louis?

I don't fucking know.

Me: He's good mum.

Mum: That's wonderful, hun. I'm so glad you're changing your ways. I've got to get back to training now. Have fun. xx

"Changing your ways." Yeah, okay mum. You just keep thinking that.

The train was soon at a stop, signaling that we've arrived.

"Excuse me young man, may we have a few words with you?" A police officer says while stopping me as I get off the train.

Act. Natural.

"Sure?" I say, giving him a slightly confused look.
"We're on the search for two men, possibly in their early twenties. One has blue eyes and the other... White..? We were wondering if you'd seen anyone walking around that seemed kind of... Off, maybe?" He asks in a stern tone.

Hmm... I have green eyes and Zayn has brown... You've fuckers got no real leads that could help the case. Besides, you can't just assume someone did something by the color of their eyes. You blokes are shit.

"No, sorry." I say after a moment.
"Okay, sorry to bother you. Have a nice day, sir." The police officer says and walks away, probably going to ask others the question he just asked me.

They're never going to catch us.
Well, they'll never catch me at least, who knows how Zayn can handle this shit.

But, if he rats me out. I won't hesitate to murder the fucker.

I was walking home from the train station when I felt my phone buzz again.

Blue Eyed-Boy: I'm sorry...

Don't care.

Blue Eyed-Boy: Hazza...?

Don't fucking call me that.

Blue Eyed-Boy: Fine. Be a little bitch. IDC.