Chapter 52

A/N 6.3K and it's been exactly one month since I've started this story... WOAH... Just... Just imagine how many reads I'll next month... This... This is just INSANE guys. Honestly... When I was writing this, I didn't think anyone would be reading this. Let alone, commenting and voting on it. Tanks so much(:

-

(Harry's POV)

It's been a week since Louis has been out of the hospital. That mysterious number hasn't contacted me since their last message saying how I should appreciate my time with Louis. Although that made me absolutely nervous and scared as hell. I just brushed it off, I don't want to worry Louis. Everything is so perfect right now.

We came out to Liam, Niall, and Zayn. They all said they saw it coming sooner or later, so they really didn't mind at all. When we're at school, we're not afraid to show that we're a couple. Even though we get dirty looks sometimes, we couldn't careless.

Louis kept his spot on the footie team, some of his team mates didn't like the fact that he's gay.

Wait, is he gay? Bi? Or was he just like this towards me?
Well, whatever it is. They just don't like the fact that he's with someone of the same gender.

We were sitting at lunch as of now, when someone decided it would be funny to mess with us.

"Oops, sorry fag. Didn't see you there." Some jock chuckled as they "accidentally" bumped into Louis, causing him to trip to the ground. His food falling out of his hands and going everywhere.

Oh, big mistake. Today was NOT  a good day to mess with me OR my blue eyed boy.

"OOPS, didn't see you there." I said right after I had swung at him, causing my fist to connect with his jaw. 
I heard people around us in the lunch room gasp and others had their eyes widened in surprise. Then the lunch room went quiet, waiting to see what would happen next. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Liam and Niall helping Louis up. Then next thing I know I felt a strong force against my stomach, causing me to hunch over in pain.
"Not so tough now, are we, queer?" The jock chuckled, and at that moment, I swear... 

Everything went black. 

-

(Louis' POV)

"Not so tough now, are we, queer?" I heard the jock say to Harry. 
Then Harry got this angered look on his face, one I've never seen before. Oh no, that can't be good.
He's KILLED people before. I can only imagine what he'll do to this poor lad.
Next thing I know, Harry tackled the jock to the ground with such force that when they landed on the floor, I was surprised the lad hadn't broken his back or bum at impact.

Harry was throwing hard punches to him, but the jock was putting up quiet a fair fight and some how managed to flip them around. Now he was on top of Harry, throwing punches to his face and ribs.

"Stop!" I yelled, and ran over to them to try and pry the jock off my boyfriend. The word boyfriend still made me cringe slightly, but now was not the time for that. However the jock didn't listen and flung one of his arms at me. Hitting me in the straight in the balls. I fell to the floor in pain. 

"You bitch!" I heard Harry growl, I looked up from the ground over to where their bodies were, also on the ground. Harry was on top of the jock in a flash. Throwing punches at the lad, straight into the face. The jocks face was now covered in blood. I couldn't tell if it was from his nose, lip, or cheek. All I knew was that Harry was doing some serious damage, and he, himself, barely had a scratch on his body. Maybe a bruised eye and bruised ribs, but that was nothing compared to how this boy looked.

"Break it up!" I heard a stern voice yell, causing me to move into an upright sitting position. My lower region still ached. I felt the need to throw up a little, but I swallowed that feeling. Seeing as my injury wasn't as serious as the other two boys. "Break it up, I said!" He yelled again, causing me to look up and see that it was our principal who had yelled for them to break apart. 

My face went white, if Harry get's in trouble. Then that just means he could be sent back to jail...