Chapter 65

A/N Look who's back. Mikey's back.
Let's have some fun, shall we?(;

-

(Harry's POV)

"Hi, sweety." My my says, coming into the hospital room.
"M'hi" I mutter, a little drowsy from the medication they put into my system to get rid of the pain.
"How are you feeling?" She asks.
"M'fine, what happened?" Yeah, what the fuck happened? Why am I in the hospital?
"Hun, you got stabbed twice. They were pretty deep, but we stitched them. So they're fine now. You're very lucky that Zayn brought you when he did. You were losing quiet a lot of blood." She says

Oh, I remember now. Stan. The fucker stabbed me. He's going to fucking pay.

"Harry. What the hell were you thinking? Huh? How could you be so... Idiotic!?" My mum starts to yell at me.
I just shrug.
"Do you want to go back to prison? Cause the police are here, waiting to talk to you." She admits.
My eyes widen, fuck. No.
I don't want to go back to Prison. What about Louis?
I can't leave him..

"You fucked up, Harry." She says and storms out of the room. Woah, she must be pissed. She never swears.

I sighed frustratedly, and rubbed my eyes. But even making the slightest movement, makes my side hurt a little.

I hear a knock on my door and the policemen walk in. My heart begins to race, what's going to happen?
I want to see Louis first. Does he even know I'm here? What happened after I passed out?

Fuck.

"Mr. Styles, we'd like to ask you a few questions." One out of the two policemen states. I just nod my head in response.
"Alright, what were you doing out so late son?" He asks.
Do I lie..? Course I'll lie.
"My mate, Zayn, and I, went out for a walk to get some fresh air." I reply casually.
"Oh, so fresh air includes getting drunk? Don't lie to us. You'll only make things worse for yourself."

Fuck.

"So, I'll ask you once more. What were you doing out so late?"
I sighed, "Zayn and I snuck out of our friend, Liam's, house. Zayn, Liam, my boyfriend, and our other friend Niall were all having a sleep over. After they all fell asleep. Zayn and I got bored and decided to go out and have a pint." I took a deep breath and continued, wincing slightly at the pain in my side. "Zayn and I were just trying to have a nice time. Then this boy, Stan, come over and tried to start something with us. He grabbed Zayn and I, threw us outside. He was going to kill Zayn. But I ended up tackling him to keep him away from Zayn. Then he ended up stabbing me." I say and leave out the parts about Stan accusing me of killing Eleanor.

"I see." The policemen nods. "Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?"
"No." I say with confidence. He nods and whispers something to his partner.
"We'll be back, Harry." And with that they leave.

Fuck, what does that mean?

Before I could think too much about it, Louis was running into the room with tears running down his face.

"Harry! You mother fucker! You're so stupid. So so stupid. I hate you!" He says and hits me in the chest.
"Lou, calm down." I say and grasp his wrists to stop him from hitting me anymore.
"You could've been killed you arsehole." He whimpers.
"Boobear... I'm fine." I assure him.
"No you're not! You've got stitches. What if they take you to jail? I don't want to lose you." He says, his crying calming down as well.
"Breath, Louis. Just breath." I say and pull him into a soft hug, being careful about my side.

"I was so scared that I'd lost you." He admits.
"It's okay, baby. I'm here... I'm not going anywhere any time soon." I say and begin rubbing small circles on his back. He sighs and we stay quiet for a while, waiting for his breathing to become steady again.

Once it's back to normal he pulls away and looks me in the eyes. His beautiful blue eyes are red and puffy from crying.

"I love you." He whispers, and I can see it in his eyes. He means it.
"I love you, too." I say back and lean forward to kiss his soft thin lips.

He kisses back with so much passion that it makes me light headed.

Then we hear a weird beeping noise and my mum comes running in.

"Jesus! I thought something bad was happening!" She exclaims and Louis and I pull apart, embarrassed that we just got caught kissing again by my mum. "Louis, be careful. You make his heart race too fast. I thought he was going into cardiac arrest or something." She chuckles, and Louis blushes and looks away.

"You better hope that they don't do anything to you, Harry." My mum says, ruining the nice moment we had going on.
Louis looks over to me with sadness in his eyes, "dumbarse." He whispers.

"I think I'll be okay... I did nothing wrong..." I say.
"Underaged drinking is wrong, Harold." My mum states.
"Yeah. But trying to kill someone is wronger!" I shout.
"Hypocrite." Louis mutters.
"What Louis?" My mum asks.
"Nothing. Just said how wronger is improper English." He lies.

"Mmm.. Well, if you end up getting sent back to prison. I'm not getting you out again." She says and leaves the room again.

"You're stupid." Louis mumbles.
"I know... You've said that a few hundred times in the past 10 minutes." I state.

Louis just rolls his eyes and kisses me again, with so much passion.

As if it's our last kiss...

-

A/N I feel like this chapter is all over the place... *shrugs* deal with it. *flips hair.*